Any NBA Fans Hear About The Miami Heat's Free Agency Plan?

I just heard a news report that our division rival Miami Heat plan to make free agency offers to Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh and LeBron James!!!!

Holy smoke folks. If they pull this off they could be really scary.

Sounds like their really going to have a really deep bench. :lol:

oh, ok. They don't have the volume on at gym I work out in so you never get the whole story.

its all good. im sure wade is trying to sweeten the deal himself. a while back he attacked the bulls saying that their players do not stick with the organization and how pippen and jordan are not apart of the organization. he was also saying how awesome the miami front office is.

personally id choose miami over chicago, just because the amazing location.

its all good. im sure wade is trying to sweeten the deal himself. a while back he attacked the bulls saying that their players do not stick with the organization and how pippen and jordan are not apart of the organization. he was also saying how awesome the miami front office is.

Hey! :angry:

plus Chicago is cold too. I live in Tennesse and couldnt imagine moving any further North

im talking city vs city. has nothing to do with the teams. **** id choose both over atlanta to be honest.

LA is number one

NY next

Miami

chicago

Atlanta

Yeah, living up north sucks, IMO. I've been thinking about moving down south a lot lately.

Edited by LSFalcon

I don't think the superteam will happen. I think lebron is going to Chicago and Joe Johnson is going with him. I think its more likely Wade and Bosh team up in Miami.

How is lebron Joe rose and Noah not a superteam already?

I think Joe is going to the Knicks. Lebron is going to the nets, amare is going to the nets, Chicago gets bosh. And pierce goes to Miami.

How is lebron Joe rose and Noah not a superteam already?

I think Joe is going to the Knicks. Lebron is going to the nets, amare is going to the nets, Chicago gets bosh. And pierce goes to Miami.

The superteam I was talking about was the Lebron/Wade/Bosh in Miami deal.

If The Bulls get Lebron which I think is going to happen they would be a great team.

hopefully they all split up. no point watching basketball if they are on the same team. i think the sport would suffer.

Agree. It's gonna be a lakers vs Miami finals every year with Miami winning. Lebron isn't old, so I don't see him wanting to win 2nd fiddle to wade. Miami is wades team.

Yeah, living up north sucks, IMO. I've been thinking about moving down south a lot lately.

If you do, remember to tell everyone about how great it was living in the place you moved from. That seems to be the M.O. of 90% of Yankees.

Oh yeah, and you have to complain about how their is no good pizza here, as you live in a house that would cost 3x as much up north, with beautiful weather, and friendly people as neighbors.

Agree. It's gonna be a lakers vs Miami finals every year with Miami winning. Lebron isn't old, so I don't see him wanting to win 2nd fiddle to wade. Miami is wades team.

good point. miami is wade's team but lebron would be the star. maybe not at first but he is better then wade. also does lebron really want the rep of only be able to win on a stacked team?