Just Graduated!

MattM12

Not TATF, but thought I would let the good people of the boards know that I have successfully negotiated my way through 4 tough years and somehow come out with an honours degree at Bath University in England in International Management and German!

I am a very happy man indeed, and have my graduation ceremony next week!!!!

:)

Not TATF, but thought I would let the good people of the boards know that I have successfully negotiated my way through 4 tough years and somehow come out with an honours degree at Bath University in England in International Management and German!

THIS IS GREAT. NOW DO SOMETHING WITH IT, GO OUT AND MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. :D

Congratulations young man! Do us proud and represent the Red and Black! I grew up in England, and spent a week in a youth hostel in Bath. The Roman Architecture is wonderful there. I loved walked on the wall. And the Bath's proper were incredible!

I wish you well in the years to come. May God bless you and all those you love.