Mock 4.0

hawkeye

Keep in mind the Juniors that will enter. Therefore we will have a shot at these players b/c they will move down

a few spots. Some could move up but most likely down with the Juniors declaring.

1. OT DeMarcus Love 6-5 315 Arkansas

I'm telling yall Love is a beast. He plays angry and is very good in pass protection. Can also get outside on pulling plays. Very high motor.

2. WR Dwayne Harris 6-0 205 ECU

Harris can do it all. He's a slasher. I really want Little here but I think he will be gone at least mid 2nd.

3. OLB Ross Homan 6-0 228 Ohio St.

He's undersized but doesn't play like it. WLB'er that's very good in coverage and makes a lot of tackles. Around

the ball a lot.

4. DE Pierre Allen 6-5 265 Nebraska

Allen is very athletic and has a good first step off the ball. He can stunt and is always in the backfield. He

makes a lot of tackles and TFL.

5. RB Donald Buckram 5-10 195 UTEP

Another change of pace back with speed and good hands.

6. CB Johnny Patrick 6-0 190 Louisville

He has gotten better every year. 4.4 speed and very good tackler with very good instincts. Former WR.

7. OG Bryant Browning 6-4 315 Ohio St.

Good depth to have. He can play RG and RT. Very smart and good character.

Edited by hawkeye

Keep in mind the Juniors that will enter. Therefore we will have a shot at these players b/c they will move down

a few spots. Some could move up but most likely down with the Juniors declaring.

1. OT DeMarcus Love 6-5 315 Arkansas

I'm telling yall Love is a beast. He plays angry and is very good in pass protection. Can also get outside on pulling plays. Very high motor.

I like DeMarcus Love ... I was going to have Love or Pinkston as my 1st round OT's in my next Mock

2. WR Dwayne Harris 6-0 205 ECU

Harris can do it all. He's a slasher. I really want Little here but I think he will be gone at least mid 2nd.

I think Dwayne Harris is a reach here (3rd or 4th round pick) ... Harris is more like 5'11 or maybe even 5'10... If im drafting a high round WR.. I want a height-weight-speed guy...

3. OLB Ross Homan 6-0 228 Ohio St.

He's undersized but doesn't play like it. WLB'er that's very good in coverage and makes a lot of tackles. Around

the ball a lot.

Homan is probably one of the most under-rated LB's in the nation (i have a nother under-rated LB in my draft)... Dude can play

4. DE Pierre Allen 6-5 265 Nebraska

Allen is very athletic and has a good first step off the ball. He can stunt and is always in the backfield. He

makes a lot of tackles and TFL.

A very good DE if he last to the 4th round... I think dude is a 3rd rounder.... He is good....I can see him sliding a round if the draft is deep tho

5. RB Donald Buckram 5-10 195 UTEP

Another change of pace back with speed and good hands.

6. CB Johnny Patrick 6-0 190 Louisville

He has gotten better every year. 4.4 speed and very good tackler with very good instincts. Former WR.

7. OT Derek Newton 6-5 310 Arkansas St.

Good depth to have. Heard he had a good game against Iowa. Don't know if it was against Clayborn tho.

Dont know allot about the other guys but the positions look good.... 1 more thing... If Chris Houston start this year for the Lions (it looks like he will) .. We will get a 7th round pick.... Just an extra pick you can play with.... Good Mock tho bro.

Dont know allot about the other guys but the positions look good.... 1 more thing... If Chris Houston start this year for the Lions (it looks like he will) .. We will get a 7th round pick.... Just an extra pick you can play with.... Good Mock tho bro.

I would like the height-weight-speed too but sometimes it don't turn out that way. After the 1st rd big 4, the

best 2nd rounder IMO is Little. The rest of the WR's are all in that 4.5 range. They may have the height but they

don't play as tough IMO. I like tough physical WR's. I seriously thought about Owusu here too. And another one I

like is Ronald Johnson, but he stays hurt too much. Harris is projected 3rd round but if we are picking late 2nd

then it's not that much of a reach.

I agree that Allen is a 3rd rounder, but I was hoping that with Quinn, Dareus, and Bowers coming out that would

drop him to the 4th.