AJC College Sports Recruiting WR DaVaris Daniels still hopes for offer from Dad’s Dogs.

SacFalcFan

Will he get it? I'd hope so. We still need Wr's, and he's a good player. Really would like Montgomery or Daniels. Or an offer to that Lowndes Cb or Nick Milton so we can play Mitchell full time at Wr.

i have no idea.. you know they are trying to send a message to uga with this article.. maybe just maybe he gets his tail down to uga and talk with the coaches. we won't be offering anyone from lowndes imo. chris milton told the uga coaches he would commit when he gets his offer.. it's up to our coaches on if they want him or not.. right now our 4th wr is montgomery right now (who will be back on dawgnight), but if he doesn't commit on dawgnight uga offers chris milton and uses mitchell at wr.

Well, it is pretty well established what I think about the situation. UGA, and Coach Ball especially, should have already been on this guy, he has been highly rated as long as I can remember hearing of him. That obviously athleticism combined with him being legacy and our need at the position after only getting 1 wideout last year should have had UGA all over him. I can understand not officially offering until he comes to camp and you see him in person and the coaches meet him, but if we are really slow playing him anywhere near as bad as Philip is implying, then that is just poor recruiting.

UGA needs to get him down for DawgNight if possible and if he shows out and can qualify, offer him. Outside of Ty, who else do we still have a great shot at that has the apparent potential of Davaris? Take him and Ty Montgomery. It isn't like the '12 class is brimming with A.J. Greens.

CMR needs to call this kid and smooth things over, even if he doesn't end up here.

Edited by Nicolae

Are we basically through trying to deal with Lowndes, IYO? Their coach seems very friendly to FSU.

yep i don't see them offering anyone from there and if they do they won't believe his commitment til he signs the LOI. the head coach of lowndes is at an instate school pushing kids out of state to fsu and his friend jimbo. the telvin smith thing was crazy and it proved uga won't get a player out of their with that head coach in place.

yep i don't see them offering anyone from there and if they do they won't believe his commitment til he signs the LOI. the head coach of lowndes is at an instate school pushing kids out of state to fsu and his friend jimbo. the telvin smith thing was crazy and it proved uga won't get a player out of their with that head coach in place.

It is the same situation at Carver-Columbus.

It is the same situation at Carver-Columbus.

the situation is different in that mcgee is very good friends with Garner and even though he might encourage a player to go elsewhere he isn't going to be heavy handed. Even the a$$i$tant Jody Hill who will push kids to clemson isn't heavy handed like lowndes coach. Literally telvin smith committed to UGA on 2 separate occassions that last week before signing day (even coming to athens to do it) and basically was not going to be allowed to sign a UGA LOI.