Why is Guantanamo Bay still open?

IceStone

Because its a military base, and well...lets just say he don't get along with them too well. :P

The way I see it, either the democrats just flat out lied to everyone or they don't know what they are doing. Either one is bad, so take your pick.

Obama, I think, is starting to realize that he can't say "Let there be light" and expect it to happen instantly. He can't part the Red Sea with a word and he can't turn on a jukebox just by punching it. In other words, he ain't God, Moses , or the Fonz.

Find me a president who has been able to fulfill his promises. We are just too **** stupid to realize the President is less important and has less actual power then Congress. He is pretty powerful as a figurehead however, being able to cause wars and all...

Find me a president who has been able to fulfill his promises. We are just too **** stupid to realize the President is less important and has less actual power then Congress. He is pretty powerful as a figurehead however, being able to cause wars and all...

Is this what you believe the POTUS has been reduced to? A figurehead that has little control over anything but the ability to "cause" wars?

Because, now that he's in office, he realizes it actually serves a purpose.

Forced feeding accusations by hunger-striking detainees began in the fall of 2005: "Detainees said large feeding tubes were forcibly shoved up their noses and down into their stomachs, with guards using the same tubes from one patient to another. The detainees say no sedatives were provided during these procedures, which they allege took place in front of U.S. physicians, including the head of the prison hospital."

I'd love to know what purpose that serves.

Shoot first ask Questions later

should have been the policy from the Start of the war.

I am totally against taking prisoners,

What should be done with it now?

Gas them all like Hitler did, Zyklon B!

Then, Close it.

Then, stick to the shoot first Policy!

Can you BELIEVE some of those people you see flying coach?And what is UP with those screaming babies?

The airline I fly has a good technique for screaming babies. The flight attendant puts a bag tag on the child's wrist and tells the mother "If you can't keep your child quiet, we'll have to check it!"

Shoot first ask Questions later

should have been the policy from the Start of the war.

I am totally against taking prisoners,

What should be done with it now?

Gas them all like Hitler did, Zyklon B!

Then, Close it.

Then, stick to the shoot first Policy!

I never understood how you can be in a deadly firefight with someone who is doing everything in their power to make your kids orphans, you gain the upper hand and they are facing inevitable death so they raise the white flag and now you are obligated to clothe, feed, and provide Constitutional protections to them. But I`m sure they would do they same for us, oh wait, were better than them, not in a genetically superior way, but in a moral way. Not that we are arrogant, we are well, superior.

I never understood how you can be in a deadly firefight with someone who is doing everything in their power to make your kids orphans, you gain the upper hand and they are facing inevitable death so they raise the white flag and now you are obligated to clothe, feed, and provide Constitutional protections to them. But I`m sure they would do they same for us, oh wait, were better than them, not in a genetically superior way, but in a moral way. Not that we are arrogant, we are well, superior.

Be kind and generous to your friends. Kill all of your enemies. A simple concept actually.