Spoon at the rookie symposium

hawkeye

I was team Graham pre draft and even though spoon was growing on me I thought our 1st pick was anti climactic. In retrospect, I'm really glad we got him. I really hope he's a killer on the field.

Spoons personality and style of play reminds me of Wilber Marshall, anyone else see it??

I really hope he plays like Wilber (one of my all time favorite non-Falcons)

MAR475633.jpg

My link

I can tell Spoon will get us allot of attention...lol... He gets good pub tho.

I honestly think he will be in the running for DROY.

You know how I feel. He's who I wanted the whole time. He's going to be talking to Eisen a lot the next few years. Nice.

Man I can't wait to see him play every Sunday! Is it September yet? I'd even settle for August 13th at this point. :P

Man who are you tellin.

I cant wait to see him and the fast defense either. Well, the whole team for that matter!

Hmmmmmm. this season will be AMAZING :wub:

Spoon is exactly the kind of attitude that separates Dimitroff's scouting from McKay's. He's boisterous, but not overbearing like the "athletic arrogance" McKay and Mora fell in love with from DeAngelo Hall. His attitude seems to reflect positively on others, unlike the selfish attitude of Hall.

Nice. Looks like we have the future face of our defense. I find it interesting that his ambition does not stop at being a great football player. He wants to be a team captain.

You mean he isn't already? :huh::D

But seriously though, I have the feeling that Spoon is going to be the mouthpiece for the franchise sooner than later. His personality is too strong not to be.

You mean he isn't already? :huh::D

But seriously though, I have the feeling that Spoon is going to be the mouthpiece for the franchise sooner than later. His personality is too strong not to be.

I actually felt sort of weird when I typed future because I looked around and I don't see that we have a defensive face right now. However, he has never played a down so giving him that title seems wrong. The most camera friendly player we have right now is Gonzo. I think Ryan will get there with some time and polish.

I know some people say that none of that is important but as long as it is not a distraction it helps the franchise when you have players that the NFL and media like to film.