Season 7 Premiere of Entourage

JHav

I really love this show, but it may have run its course. The whole show had centered around the relationship between Vinnie and E, which was non existant in episode 1. They are setting up story lines, so it might take a few weeks to get back in a groove.

I've been done with this show since two seasons ago. The last great episode Entourage did was when they all went out into the desert and ate peyote.

One of my favorite episodes was from last season when they go golfing with Tom Brady and Mark Whalberg.I also loved the season finale with Matt Damon trying to get the charity check from Vince, then after the credits it has him freaking out :lol: You should try watching after season two, it is really good.

One of my favorite episodes was from last season when they go golfing with Tom Brady and Mark Whalberg.I also loved the season finale with Matt Damon trying to get the charity check from Vince, then after the credits it has him freaking out :lol: You should try watching after season two, it is really good.

I have every season except last season on DVD and have seen every episode.

Show has been *** for a long time now.

Personally, I thought it was a good episode...wasn't there best, wasn't there worst. I think it's a solid way to start this season, which will see a lot of transition for the gang anyways. Everyone,except for Drama, has begun to seperate themselves from being completely dependent on Vince. This will inevitably lead to some paranoia from Vince, as to who he is, if he no longer has his "entourage" completely dependent on him. I'm looking forward to this season...I may be in the minority here, but I think this could be the best season ever for this show.

On a side note, I definitely think the show is winding down...not sure when or how it will end, but I doubt that it will run longer than another 2 seasons, after this one. However, in terms of HBO comedy serieses, this is by far my favorite one ever on the network. It used to be Arliss, but Entourage eclipsed Arliss about 3 seasons ago. Not sure what will be the next great comedy series for HBO, but if I can see Entourage for another 2 seasons, I'll be happy. ;)

On a side note, I definitely think the show is winding down...not sure when or how it will end, but I doubt that it will run longer than another 2 seasons, after this one. However, in terms of HBO comedy serieses, this is by far my favorite one ever on the network. It used to be Arliss, but Entourage eclipsed Arliss about 3 seasons ago. Not sure what will be the next great comedy series for HBO, but if I can see Entourage for another 2 seasons, I'll be happy. ;)

I was reading that they were saying this season will probably be split in two. Then they will end Entourage with a movie.

Here is the link to the article I was reading:

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/06/08/exclusive-entourage-movie-a-big-priority-for-mark-wahlberg-tv-series-to-end-with-a-bang-next-year

Aside from Bourne I'm not a Matt Damon fan, but he was hilarious in that episode, especially the last scene. Plus there was Ari with the paint gun. One of my favorites.

I was reading that they were saying this season will probably be split in two. Then they will end Entourage with a movie.

Here is the link to the article I was reading:

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2010/06/08/exclusive-entourage-movie-a-big-priority-for-mark-wahlberg-tv-series-to-end-with-a-bang-next-year

thanks...i'm really digging a movie to end it all with... B)

Personally, I thought it was a good episode...wasn't there best, wasn't there worst. I think it's a solid way to start this season, which will see a lot of transition for the gang anyways. Everyone,except for Drama, has begun to seperate themselves from being completely dependent on Vince. This will inevitably lead to some paranoia from Vince, as to who he is, if he no longer has his "entourage" completely dependent on him. I'm looking forward to this season...I may be in the minority here, but I think this could be the best season ever for this show.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE where the **** have you been?? I thought maybe you were arrested for threatening the Kiffins.

Nice to have you back.

BTW, it's Headshot/Priest/Overkill, just so you're not like "Who the **** is this creeper?"

Nice to see you back here.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE where the **** have you been?? I thought maybe you were arrested for threatening the Kiffins.

Nice to have you back.

BTW, it's Headshot/Priest/Overkill, just so you're not like "Who the **** is this creeper?"

****, I guess it is Thursday :lol:

Nice to have you back.

Nah...not arrested...just busy with this thing called life...finding some more free time again...however, about the Kiffins, I have had visisted a few shamans, witch doctors, voodoo priests, etc...and I think Lane is in for a very interesting year. :lol: