Red Robin...

Can't disagree enough, best non local burger joint I've had.

I have ate there 3 times... the first time i was so disappointed i wrote them an email asking how they can bill their hamburgers as "gourmet" when they were obviously frozen pieces of garbage. They sent me a 20 dollar gift card, even though I had no intentions of eating there again, I figured I'd give them another shot. Ate there again, on the house, and still hated it. Service was horrible, food even worse. Then I ate at one in Jacksonville, NC thinking that maybe it was just the local one, nope no dice. To each his own though.

Can't disagree enough, best non local burger joint I've had.

Agreed. I love it and their bottomless fries and freckled lemonade.

I usually get a chicken sandwich but still...

I will say that we have several locations in the area and the one by my mother's house is the TRUTH! The one at the mall...not so much.

serve previously frozen patties and market them as "gourmet"... it wasnt that they were awful... just hardly lives up to their billing

Does gourmet mean it can't be frozen? I thought that just meant you couldn't call it fresh.

Every hamburger I've had has tasted just like the last one. How people argue over ******* hamburgers is beyond me. Not a whole lot of variety when it comes to some cow ***, lettuce, tomato, onions, cheese, and whatever condiments you get on it.

The only reason I haven't gone back to Red Robbin' is because I want to save for retirement.

Edited by Testasparo