Espn-Atlanta

New york chicago and i think Cali all have them

http://espn.go.com/newyork/

im kinda jealous and want a espn atlanta =( anyone know when we might get one?

i mean with UGA braves falcons thrashers and hawks why not???

uga isnt in atlanta and shouldnt be part of it, its all they way out in athens.

Georgia Tech however is in downtown atlanta(and currently ranked in the top 10)

true but i mean north and south carolina has tons of braves fans. It would be smart for them to get start it up i mean chicago really? :lol:

Do you realize that Chicago is the third most populated city in America with almost 3 million people and Atlanta is 33rd with 540,000?

uga isnt in atlanta and shouldnt be part of it, its all they way out in athens.

Georgia Tech however is in downtown atlanta(and currently ranked in the top 10)

Its pretty bad when you have a top 10 team in a large metropolitan city and still cant sell out a 55,000 seat stadium <_<

Do you realize that Chicago is the third most populated city in America with almost 3 million people and Atlanta is 33rd with 540,000?

Are you suggesting Atlanta extend the city limits? ...or do you have another, less obvious point?

Its pretty bad when you have a top 10 team in a large metropolitan city and still cant sell out a 55,000 seat stadium <_<

I'm sure you helped fill out UGA's stadium for many home games during your tenure at Northwest Georgia Perimeter Tech and Auto Repair College.

If we allowed you to spell our mascot phonetically (dawgs), I'm sure we'd get a lot more toothless, mouth-breathing fans to fill up Bobby Dodd. Oh well.

I'm sure you helped fill out UGA's stadium for many home games during your tenure at Northwest Georgia Perimeter Tech and Auto Repair College.

If we allowed you to spell our mascot phonetically (dawgs), I'm sure we'd get a lot more toothless, mouth-breathing fans to fill up Bobby Dodd. Oh well.

And I am sure if you had more athletes than students studying the space time continuum you would have a better record against those Dawgs.

The record between the two teams is 60 Georgia wins, 39 Georgia Tech wins, and 5 ties.

And the women in Athens are better looking than the ones by the Varsity.

BTW……..Unranked UGA 30 – #7 GA Tech 24

Are you suggesting Atlanta extend the city limits? ...or do you have another, less obvious point?

All I'm pointing out is that the OP found it funny that Chicago has one yet said there should be one for Atlanta. I think NY, LA, and Chi are the three most obvious choices. So of course they have one. Nothing more, nothing less.

I would love to see more ESPN coverage of the Falcons whether it's from ESPN or ESPN Atlanta.

I'm just responding to this statement, "It would be smart for them to get start it up i mean chicago really? :lol:"

And I am sure if you had more athletes than students studying the space time continuum you would have a better record against those Dawgs.

The record between the two teams is 60 Georgia wins, 39 Georgia Tech wins, and 5 ties.

And the women in Athens are better looking than the ones by the Varsity.

BTW……..Unranked UGA 30 – #7 GA Tech 24

national championships

uga 1

gt 5

ohh wow look at that

All I'm pointing out is that the OP found it funny that Chicago has one yet said there should be one for Atlanta. I think NY, LA, and Chi are the three most obvious choices. So of course they have one. Nothing more, nothing less.

I would love to see more ESPN coverage of the Falcons whether it's from ESPN or ESPN Atlanta.

I'm just responding to this statement, "It would be smart for them to get start it up i mean chicago really? :lol:"

Fair enough. I was feeling unnecessarily sarcastic- sorry if I seemed too harsh.

Fair enough. I was feeling unnecessarily sarcastic- sorry if I seemed too harsh.

No problem at all. Based on all of the responses to my post I obviously wasn't clear enough in my point which was not anything against the ATL. Just a response to the thought that it didn't make sense for Chicago to have one.

Guest Gritz

One of these days these A-holes at ESPN will wake up and give the city some respect.

I don't want it from them....

When Smitty and Blank are hoisting that Lombardi I want "Boomer" to fall off of the platform.