Greatest moments/memories as a fan

Yup, Its definetly the off-season...

Let us all gather around the campfire and reminisce on some of our memories whether they be ordinary or extraordinary that stand out in your mind.

Here are my top moments as a fan so far( (Im 15 btw):

-Family was friends with Ray Buchanan and we were "pen pals" so to speak.

-Ran on the field as the "Kick-off Kid" at Vick's first preaseason game vs the Steelers I believe, I think I broke the time record.

-Family had an article an Atlanta newspaper

-Dan Reeves gave me the NFC Champions 1998 ring for a picture.

-I'll always remember Reggie Kelly walking to the field at training camp and noticing me and my family and saying, "hey you're that family from Canada aren't you?"

So what about you fellas and lady-fellas?

Edited by MalteseFalcon1994

I'll never forget Coach Reeves (Bless his heart) saying "You can never have to many tight ends" right after drafting OJ Santiago or Reggie Kelly, not sure. Quite a few of Morts last sec field goals, the 98 NFC champ game. So many, Mora JR hitting his knees on the sideline after a dropped pass. Who dropped that one anyways ?

I'll never forget Coach Reeves (Bless his heart) saying "You can never have to many tight ends" right after drafting OJ Santiago or Reggie Kelly, not sure. Quite a few of Morts last sec field goals, the 98 NFC champ game. So many, Mora JR hitting his knees on the sideline after a dropped pass. Who dropped that one anyways ?

I liked OJ Santiago and Bob Christian. Seems like ages ago.

I never met OJ, Bob however I met a few times mainly @ benefits he was a class act all the way !

He seems like he would be.

I remember some of the plays he would make catching the ball for like 5yds and bowling balling his way down the field.

Let us all gather around the campfire and reminisce on some of our memories whether they be ordinary or extraordinary that stand out in your mind.

-Ran on the field as the "Kick-off Kid" at Vick's first preaseason game vs the Steelers I believe, I think I broke the time record.

-I'll always remember Reggie Kelly walking to the field at training camp and noticing me and my family and saying, "hey you're that family from Canada aren't you?"

First off forgive my spelling, puntuation, im a one finger typist,my most memorible moment well day actually,i was stopped for speeding trying to get to practice on time, not sure if it was training camp or volentary workouts but it was the first practice lincon kennedy had as a falcon and guess who hes going aginst jumpy geathers lol he pushed him around like he was on ice skates it was unbelievable how strong he was.To add to it being memorible there was only a couple of fans watching practice and they quickly left due to the heat, and i was the only person left watching practice on the sidelines.I have been a fan my whole life,dont get out much anymore havnt been to camp in years i miss it, the suns awfull hot on us 400 pounders..

Edited by tttthejuggernaut

Beating the Saints in thier house in the 91 wildcard game and Chandler hitting Mathis in the endzone to tie the Vikes in the 98 NFCCG. Crucifying the Rams in the 04 div.playoffs, (we owed them that for all the beatdowns they gave us from 99-03). The regular season and playoff games against Green Bay in 2002. Billy Joe Tolliver to Michael Haynes "Big Ben" TD vs. the 49ers in 91. Matt Ryans first pass to Jenkins for TD. The clutch play vs. Chicago to set up the win in 08. ( Ryan to Jenkins again, Elam MAKING a FG to win a game) Hebert to Mathis to beat the 49ers Xmas eve 1995 to get us in the playoffs....

There are way too many to list, I'd be here for a week.

Roddy had the drop. It hit him right in the numbers too. Speaking of Mora memories. I liked when he smashed his head piece once the Eagles Championship game was all but over....

Jamal Anderson hammering the 49ers defense in the 98 div. playoffs and then stiff arming (Merton Hanks?) before diving for the td that put us up 14-0. That was amazing and defined our attitude that season.

Hanks was owned by Jamaal more than once that season. I'd like to think he was the reason Hanks was dropped after that season.

I'm a Falcons fan from Iowa and made my first trek to the Georgia Dome in '04 for a game against the Raiders. Not only did we kill them, but we wrapped up the division too. It was sweet to witness.