our WR's NFL comparisons

Size does matter? :unsure:

yeah, and if you compare the motion of the ocean, i think the best comparison and most exciting, is harvey to rice. both 6-4, 200, both 4.51 in the 40. hands, body control, vertical, harvey has better broad jump.

rice had 31 REC, 4 TDs as a rookie, 15 REC 4 TD's in year 2 and exploded into a true #1 WR with favre in 3rd year. lets hope harvey has more in common with rice than identical measurables.

Edited by peter griffin

1-roddy white-6-1, 204, 4.47(dwayne bowe)

2-harry douglas-5-11, 176, 4.49(desean jackson)

3-kerry meier-6-2, 224, 4.60(kevin walter)

4-brandyn harvey-6-4, 200, 4.51(sidney rice)

5-ryan wolfe-6-1, 205, 4.59(austin collie)

Wow we are loaded at WR! And you didn't even list our 2nd or 3rd best receiver (Jenkins). Wow, talk about depth!! You are the man Peter!

Wow we are loaded at WR! And you didn't even list our 2nd or 3rd best receiver (Jenkins). Wow, talk about depth!! You are the man Peter!

i did'nt list him, because i hope we trade him. in fact, i hope a rookie takes his job if HD does'nt. why pay him that money to be a #3/4 WR? trade him to somebody who is desperate enough to think he will become a #2 at 28 yr's old.

Dont look now Peter, but your agenda for this thread is showing.

we have five guys i like. that is my point in this thread. being able to trade off a proven veteran is a good thing if pre-season/camp shows that we can. any one of or all of these young guys could falter or flourish. time will tell, but obviously i like what TD did at WR. no hidden agenda here. you have nice breasts for an asian chic.

we have five guys i like. that is my point in this thread. being able to trade off a proven veteran is a good thing if pre-season/camp shows that we can. any one of or all of these young guys could falter or flourish. time will tell, but obviously i like what TD did at WR. no hidden agenda here. you have nice breasts for an asian chic.

:lol:

I got no beef w/either of ya, but that was funny! :)

Wow we are loaded at WR! And you didn't even list our 2nd or 3rd best receiver (Jenkins).

I wonder how many fans really realize that Jenkins numbers are comparable to Peerlice Prices'. For all the Price haters, I wouldn't think they would be so thrilled with Jenkins play.

Edited by JKH5785

yeah, and if you compare the motion of the ocean, i think the best comparison and most exciting, is harvey to rice. both 6-4, 200, both 4.51 in the 40. hands, body control, vertical, harvey has better broad jump.

rice had 31 REC, 4 TDs as a rookie, 15 REC 4 TD's in year 2 and exploded into a true #1 WR with favre in 3rd year. lets hope harvey has more in common with rice than identical measurables.

I keep saying on several posts and replies that Harvey could very well make this team, that he could be the surprise UDFA that makes an impact on this team, and I keep getting shot down, but I'll say it again. Harvey has a good chance to make this team.

colts 3 WR's in last years SB, 8 yrs, 1 yr, 0 yr.

if you want to see really ballsy, look at INDY's starting DT's years of service.

valid point...but at the same time they had Peyton Manning throwing to them, and no one claims their WR corp is in the top 5 in the NFL

I like Harvey... I liked him in college... I do think its WAYYYYYYY WAYYYYYYYY to early to be counting Harvey and Wolfe on the roster.... I think Wolfe will make the PS and Harvey is in the middle between making the roster or the PS.

You cant truely call it until preseason.

Michael Jenkins is not going any where this year... Jenkins had a great 08 season but a below average 09... He will get a chance to do him this year... But yea... Jenkins is not going any where... If we was going to make a move.... It would have been draft time or before the draft (when we tried to get Boldin) ..

Peter, Peter, Peter...it's the old adage "It's not the size, it's how you use it".

If one of the young guys shows out at camp/preseason and becomes a down field blocker in the run game I could see Jenks days being numbered, but then again he just got a contract extension so I don't know how that would play out.