Hey Girls!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Just as all of you are, I'm lookin' forward to the upcoming season. I realize the BUCS as young as they are will be hard pressed to win 8 games. I'm predicting 6 wins in 2010.

As far as the rest of the south goes, I believe it'll be between the Falcons and Saints with our BUCS and the Panties being the spoilers. While I don't see us or Carolina making a play for the division title, I do see both teams having a big effect on who ends up on top in January.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as all of you are, I'm lookin' forward to the upcoming season. I realize the BUCS as young as they are will be hard pressed to win 8 games. I'm predicting 6 wins in 2010.

As far as the rest of the south goes, I believe it'll be between the Falcons and Saints with our BUCS and the Panties being the spoilers. While I don't see us or Carolina making a play for the division title, I do see both teams having a big effect on who ends up on top in January.

i feel like this will end badly for some reason. have at it TATF'ers.

Guest Gritz

i feel like this will end badly for some reason. have at it TATF'ers.

Nah, jb is cool. He smack talks but in a way that doesn't make you wish his parents had never met.

You are spot on here, johnnybuc.

With 5 of our last 6 games against divisional opponents, the fate of our division will all be decided late in the season.

I think you're selling your Bucs a little short though. I could see a solid 8-8 performance or better.

JB:

I agree that upon review of last season that 6 wins could be the case.

However, there was just a lot of dust that had to be kicked up with the team last year,

and a lot of that dust has settled down .

Your TC will kick up more dust but as that settles, your team should start to rise up during 5 - 13.

Naturally this is all based on injuries or the lack of.

While it is natural to hate on your division Rivals, I do relish in the fact that the NFC South is

soon to become the toughest division in the NFL.

Cheers to Blood and Guts Football

Nah, jb is cool. He smack talks but in a way that doesn't make you wish his parents had never met.

Yea, JB isn't the kind of troll that lives under a bridge with the only goal of making life miserable for a few billy goats.

He's the cute kind of troll with red hair that people hot glue to their dashboards.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Yea, JB isn't the kind of troll that lives under a bridge with the only goal of making life miserable for a few billy goats.

He's the cute kind of troll with red hair that people hot glue to their dashboards.

:lol: Yeah, I love you to Falken.;)

yo, Jb is the man! Its as simple as that. :)

If the Panthers and Buccaneers sweep the Saints I won't be able to explain how elated I would be.

JB ... YOU AIN'T FOOL'IN ME, I KNOW YOU. YOU'RE HOPING THE BUCS REACH THE STARS.

AND SO DOES OLE' BUCMAN. THIS IS THE WAY YOU START, NICE AND SOFT ... AND THEN!

WHEN YOU'VE GOT A FEW NICE UNEXPECTED WINS UNDER YOUR BELT ... NO .. MOE .. Mr.

NICE GUY. HELLO DRACULA. I KNOW THE BUCS ARE UP TO SOMETHING. NEVER TRUST A BUC. :lol:

JB ... YOU AIN'T FOOL'IN ME, I KNOW YOU. YOU'RE HOPING THE BUCS REACH THE STARS.

AND SO DOES OLE' BUCMAN. THIS IS THE WAY YOU START, NICE AND SOFT ... AND THEN!

WHEN YOU'VE GOT A FEW NICE UNEXPECTED WINS UNDER YOUR BELT ... NO .. MOE .. Mr.

NICE GUY. HELLO DRACULA. I KNOW THE BUCS ARE UP TO SOMETHING. NEVER TRUST A BUC. :lol:

This but when the bucs do lose everyone will be ol' Humble Jb. what a man.

Welcome back JB. Been a while brother. I like a fan from another team who talks some smack, but knows his football to!

I think the BUCS may surprise some folks. Youth is a two edged sword. SOmetimes they show their age and get slaughtered, and other times they don't know any **** better and turn into world beaters. I think an 8 and 8 season is not unrealistic. Raheim is no slouch, he'll have you ready. As long as you take two from Carolina, all is good in the division!

A blast from the past.

You totally disappeared when the winning stopped.

I hate to say it but I think the Sucs will be better than most think. Even some of their own fans.

If that happens Johnny will be right back in our face again. Along with AlbinoDonkey, BucShag, PittmanForTwo, Shpforxx and everybody else that disappeared when they hit the cellar. Trust me.

Don't get too friendly with these pirates cause they will try to stick a sword in your back as soon as they win some games.

I like that you use the word "spoilers" instead of uncompetitve or whatever... nobody likes a pessimist.

The Bucs have some good young players. The problem they will have is that the NFC is very deep at the moment, with moer good teams and true franchise QBs than I can ever remember in the past - even when the NFC dominated in the 1980's and early 90's.

With the Saints, Falcons, Packers, Vikings, Eagles, Giants and Cowboys battling for 5 playoff spots, that will leave 2 good teams missing out at playoff time (with the 6th spot going to the winner of the NFC West). Bedhind the 7 teams liste above, the 9ers, Cards, Panthers and Bears are also tough, competitive teams with a good amount of talent. With so much talent in the NFC, that will make it difficult for young teams like the Bucs to get to get to 0.500 , let alone make the playoffs.

I just wish it was 2004 again - when there were only 2 decent teams in the NFC (Philly and us)...

PS - JB did you come over to London for the Bucs-Pats game last year?