What happens now to the blacks on the US soccer team

A couple of days ago Statick brought up a point about how the north korean team may be in danger after their loss. Many others also cited a history of certain governments attacking failed performances, but shouldnt we also be worried about the black athletes on the US team?

Surely the US has a history of killing africans who do not perform up to standard in certain tasks(slavery,leaving town before it got dark...ect), do you think Altidore,Clark,and Findley are in danger? :unsure:

spurspartyXP_450x382.jpg

^Scorer against the US tonight looking like hes about to score with an English chick.

God bless Kevin Prince-Boateng and God bless Asamoah Gyan.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you ******* serious, you dumb ******* degenerate *******? Why don't you go throw yourself in front of a ******* truck and do the world a favor. You have to be the dumbest *********** to have walked the face of the Earth.

Its a legitimate concern. If it can be raised about north korea then it can also be raised about this nation, who has a long history, of killing africans.

You're ******* idiot and this thread is clearly meant to insight some kind of racial confrontation/debate. If you seriously ******* think that the United States would hurt these players because they lost today, then you really are the scum of the Earth. It is not a legitimate concern no matter how much you may think that it is.

*facepalm

You do know that you're just giving him the exact reaction that he craves right?

yeah thats north korea...this is the US. u cant be serious. i hate to say it but im pretty sure the government isnt racist

Its not even a fair comparison honestly...America has a long history of killing africans, yet I have never heard about North Korean athletes being murdered for failing to perform.

What I am seeing is that its fun to daydream about kim jong il, in his failing health, caring enough to kill some football players who played above themselves.

Why isnt it fun to do the same with the USA?

I negged you because that was weak. Come back with a better one and I'll +1 you to offset the above^^^ atrocity.

Your temper has gotten you in trouble alot hasnt it? When he fires you up and makes you type like a madman, he sits at his computer and gets a big laugh at your expense. Its the best cheap entertainment he can find and he`s making you the main event.

Its not even a fair comparison honestly...America has a long history of killing africans, yet I have never heard about North Korean athletes being murdered for failing to perform.

What I am seeing is that its fun to daydream about kim jong il, in his failing health, caring enough to kill some football players who played above themselves.

Why isnt it fun to do the same with the USA?

what do you mean? that was over 100 years ago. here ill update you. the civil rights bill was past 50 years ago

what do you mean? that was over 100 years ago. here ill update you. the civil rights bill was past 50 years ago

Thats fine, but arent you atleast a little worried about them?

Sure, Americans dont know or care about football, but still they were embarassed in front of the world by a superior african team...that cant hold up too well for many in this nation :(

As far as I know, there are no Africans on the U.S. side. They are all Americans. Just thought you should know that.

I find that funny...especially seeing as someone like Adu won the greencard lottery as an 8 year old, yet was representing the US long before his 18th birthday, which was the earliest he could have legally became an american citizen. Funny how that Ghanaian was on the US team as an african, and not american -_-