early ESPN NFCS outlook

st. diehard

IT WAS WHAT I EXPECTED, AS EARLY FORECAST GO. THE THING AT THE BEGINNING (Espy's)

WITH BREES. I DON'T BLAME HIM FOR DUCKING BEHIND A CHAIR. THE OTHER GUYS WHO'S

NAMES WERE BEING CALLED WHERE NOT EXACTLY REPRESENTATIVES FROM THE VATICAN.

IT WAS WHAT I EXPECTED, AS EARLY FORECAST GO. THE THING AT THE BEGINNING (Espy's)

WITH BREES. I DON'T BLAME HIM FOR DUCKING BEHIND A CHAIR. THE OTHER GUYS WHO'S

NAMES WERE BEING CALLED WHERE NOT EXACTLY REPRESENTATIVES FROM THE VATICAN.

To me REV, they were picking about his height as a QB. Low, but funny.

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I couldn't watch it since I had to run to the toilet to puke when I saw the link took me to the Aints Report.:angry:

I think you will see the South rise up and play very good again this year. Atleast two teams with double digit wins, with the Panthers or Falcons finishing at eight or nine wins. Then the Bucs will finish out the division with say, six?

I think you will see the South rise up and play very good again this year. Atleast two teams with double digit wins, with the Panthers or Falcons finishing at eight or nine wins. Then the Bucs will finish out the division with say, six?

Nola,

I agree that the South teams will be stronger than last year, but do you really believe the Saints are a double digit win team with their schedule? You guys have a gauntlet to run, catching solid to great teams at the wrong time and place. Even with a healthy team, you have a serious mountain to climb to put together a winning season.

Nola,

I agree that the South teams will be stronger than last year, but do you really believe the Saints are a double digit win team with their schedule? You guys have a gauntlet to run, catching solid to great teams at the wrong time and place. Even with a healthy team, you have a serious mountain to climb to put together a winning season.

vs Minnesota- W

@ San Fran- L

vs Atlanta- W

vs Carolina- W

@ Arizona- W

@ Tampa- W

vs Cleveland- W

vs Pittsburgh- W

@ Carolina- W

vs Seattle- W

@ Dallas- W

@ Cincy- L

vs St. Louis- W

@ Baltimore- L

@ Atlanta- L

vs Tampa- W

I have the Saints finishing 12-4.

Edited by nolafan33

vs Minnesota- W

@ San Fran- L

vs Atlanta- W

vs Carolina- W

@ Arizona- W

@ Tampa- W

vs Cleveland- W

vs Pittsburgh- W

@ Carolina- W

vs Seattle- W

@ Dallas- W

@ Cincy- L

vs St. Louis- W

@ Baltimore- L

@ Atlanta- L

vs Tampa- W

I have the Saints finishing 12-4.

I think that Dallas, Minnesota, Baltimore,and Pittsburgh has a better chance of beating the Saints than the 49ers do, because I just think that the 49ers are so overrated. I believe that the Falcons(again) and the Saints will destroy them this season.

Edited by ch46745

I think that Dallas, Minnesota, Baltimore,and Pittsburgh has a better chance of beating the Saints than the 49ers do, because I just think that the 49ers are so overrated. I believe that the Falcons(again) and the Saints will destroy them this season.

My thought process is basically this:

Minny- It'll be like the reopening all over again. Super Bowl banner unveiled, first time teams back in the Dome (real game) since the Super Bowl. The atmosphere will be electric.

San Fran- I don't think San Fran is overrated. I think they're a question mark. They have talent, but like the Falcons, alot of their success will depend on what their QB can do. If Smith plays well, they can beat the Saints on a Monday Nighter.

Pittsburgh- Saints are tough to beat at home, and I'm not sold on Pittsburgh.

Baltimore- This is one of those you have to go with the hometeam type games. If the game was in New Orleans, I'd pick the Saints.

Nola,

Nice Avi. ;)

The sched is seldom as tough as it looks in the offseason, but does it even really look that much more difficult than '09?

'09 vs '10 outside of the division:

DET, STL, BUF, & WAS ---> CLE, STL, & SEA

DAL, NE, NYJ, NYG, PHI, & MIA ---> DAL, MIN, BAL, PIT, CIN, & ARZ.

We do draw SF instead of WAS which appears a bit tougher even with WAS being in alot of close games last year.

Just as everyone else worked on their weaknesses, I don't think the Saints have remained static. The O has been retained, the staff largely retained, another round of picks/signings for the D, and year 2 in the Greg Williams system for the defense all improve the team from last season, imo.

Course we'll have to see, but I'd like to think its not far-fetched to see them hit double-digits in the win column.

The sched is seldom as tough as it looks in the offseason, but does it even really look that much more difficult than '09?

'09 vs '10 outside of the division:

DET, STL, BUF, & WAS ---> CLE, STL, & SEA

DAL, NE, NYJ, NYG, PHI, & MIA ---> DAL, MIN, BAL, PIT, CIN, & ARZ.

We do draw SF instead of WAS which appears a bit tougher even with WAS being in alot of close games last year.

Just as everyone else worked on their weaknesses, I don't think the Saints have remained static. The O has been retained, the staff largely retained, another round of picks/signings for the D, and year 2 in the Greg Williams system for the defense all improve the team from last season, imo.

Course we'll have to see, but I'd like to think its not far-fetched to see them hit double-digits in the win column.

Hopefully the injury bug wont hit us like last year!!!

Hopefully the injury bug wont hit us like last year!!!

YES, THIS WAS ONE OF THE KEYS TO THE SAINT SUCCESS LAST YEAR,

NO MAJOR INJURIES. WHICH CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO VERY GOOD

CONDITIONING. TO BE THIS LUCKY AGAIN IS JUST A ROLL OF THE

DICE. WHO KNOWS?

YES, THIS WAS ONE OF THE KEYS TO THE SAINT SUCCESS LAST YEAR,

NO MAJOR INJURIES. WHICH CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO VERY GOOD

CONDITIONING. TO BE THIS LUCKY AGAIN IS JUST A ROLL OF THE

DICE. WHO KNOWS?

Rev, we were the second most injured team in the league :wacko:

I believe REV2 was saying no major injuries to key players? I know that is an objective opinion as to whom/what are key injuries and players...

the only key player anyone other than Saints fans think of is Brees <_<