for saints fans

freebird587

i know its not huge news,but the saints have signed joe horn so he can officially retire a saint is what ive heard...so wht is there no "thanks joe" threads...seems to me he was the face of the saints for a while...just wondering,and im being serious

i know its not huge news,but the saints have signed joe horn so he can officially retire a saint is what ive heard...so wht is there no "thanks joe" threads...seems to me he was the face of the saints for a while...just wondering,and im being serious

I never jumped in on all the Joe Horn hate. The guy was a big time player for us for awhile and spoke up for the region when there were rumblings of the Saints being moved following Katrina

I never jumped in on all the Joe Horn hate. The guy was a big time player for us for awhile and spoke up for the region when there were rumblings of the Saints being moved following Katrina

so,alot of saints fans dont like the guy?why not?i thought he pretty stand up(except for that phone gag)and spoke well for the organization

so,alot of saints fans dont like the guy?why not?i thought he pretty stand up(except for that phone gag)and spoke well for the organization

i think the hate was a knee-jerk reaction to him ending up with Atlanta for the most part. Some Saints fans still haven't forgiven Hebert for being a Falcons and doing The Dirty Bird after a game he won in the Superdome

i think the hate was a knee-jerk reaction to him ending up with Atlanta for the most part. Some Saints fans still haven't forgiven Hebert for being a Falcons and doing The Dirty Bird after a game he won in the Superdome

I think it goes with the business. If a player wants celebrity then he can only get it from fans of what he does. Saints fans are fans of the Saints and Joe and Bobby burned some of their 'capital' by not only playing for a hated rival but seeming to relish it. They both had some points to prove to the organization, but they can't cry foul when it spills over to the fans.

Doesn't mean they and their accomplishments as Saints players aren't still valued, but they did throw a little water on the goodwill.

I'm still a little upset with Bobby, but its for throwing away a year where the Sains had a great D, solid run-game, and phenomenal special teams for an extra $500K. The window was closing and he and Finks' stubborness left us with nothing at the QB position that year. :angry:

i guess if there were a thanks joe thread,it wouldnt be in here.didnt think of that at first...just sayin i would think there would be a thread like that...maybe on the saints board

You could always check (I'll save you the trouble: there is).

when I read the title it said saints fans: joe horn (in smaller letters) thought they were talking about the poster Joe. :lol:

FIRST THING YOU GOT TO UNDERSTAND IS YOU CAN NEVER, UNDERSTAND A "SAINT." :lol:

Maybe Dago ... but the verdict ain't in on him yet.

Just don't forget I invented the Lombardi Card.....and it sure caught on.

Here it is in it's original glory after being created..... (notice I never use it anymore except here since it was mentioned....one fan in SaintsReport swipped it and uses it as his avi)

Here it is in it's original glory after being created..... (notice I never use it anymore except here since it was mentioned....one fan in SaintsReport swipped it and uses it as his avi)

YOU DID, DIDN'T YOU. WELL YOU CREATED THIS PARTICULAR VERSION. BUCMAN'S BEEN PULLING HIS

SINCE WAY BACK. BUT HE ONLY PULLS IT WHEN YOU GET HIS BACK AGAINST THE WALL. BUT HE'LL

ALWAYS LET YOU KNOW HES ARMED WITH IT.

HAS IT WORKED YET?

to a point. debating with WFW is like playing Whack-A-Mole

he pops up to make a point and you smack him down, but he is going to pop up somewhere else. He never really gets anywhere but his persistence is legendary

If I gave a #### about who had a Lombardi and who didn't, I'd be a ####ing Steelers fan.