SHOCKLEY IS DA' FUTURE!

Uga_dog1

Shockley has had over three seasons to prove himself as a viable backup, and he couldn't even do that. John Parker beat him out. I understand that he is a former DAWG, and I liked him when he was with GA, but I wouldn't want him in control of the offense.

Even though he is a former DAWG and had success in GA, fans need to look at the fact that he has had over three years to prove himself as a backup and struggles to hold a third string position.

Edited by JKH5785

i predict he is cut for good this time. in fact, if we put a QB on the PS which i doubt, it will be from another team. the only reason shockley was added to the PS last year is because ryan went down with the turf toe, and we made shockley the emergency #3 on the PS because he has been around the system. its not like he was even the best QB available. he just has experience in our scheme. barring injury, his chances are zero. wilson should show more improvemnt in one season, than shockley has in his entire pro career.

i predict he is cut for good this time.

You have predicted that every year and every year you were wrong. I predict Shockley makes the team again. It's not up to you guys. When you say he has zero chance that is just false wishing on your part. Obviously he has chance to make the roster again.

You have predicted that every year and every year you were wrong. I predict Shockley makes the team again. It's not up to you guys. When you say he has zero chance that is just false wishing on your part. Obviously he has chance to make the roster again.

What team are you talking about when you keep saying MAKE THE TEAM AGAIN? He didn't make the team last year did he? Ryan, Redman, JPW. If fact, didn't we cut him at some point then signed him again later?

Shockley has had over three seasons to prove himself as a viable backup, and he couldn't even do that. John Parker beat him out. I understand that he is a former DAWG, and I liked him when he was with GA, but I wouldn't want him in control of the offense.

Even though he is a former DAWG and had success in GA, fans need to look at the fact that he has had over three years to prove himself as a backup and struggles to hold a third string position.

-1 for not understanding that this thread was a joke.

What team are you talking about when you keep saying MAKE THE TEAM AGAIN? He didn't make the team last year did he? Ryan, Redman, JPW. If fact, didn't we cut him at some point then signed him again later?

Yep, we cut him when we trimmed the roster down to 53, and then signed him to the Practice Squad.

Edited by USAF HART

Exactly!! I started this thread as a joke so we could just kill some time. Apparently some people are really serious about Shockley being "Da Future".

Yeah, those threads always cracked me up! But, if Shockley really was Da' future I would try like he*ll to stay in the past.

he never won the #3 QB position. i wanted us to bring in someone after cuts in 08 but that is because i knew he would be the 3rd QB by default. as soon as we signed JPW i knew he was better than shockley. BTW i was right last year as shock was finally cut in favor of a better prospect in the #3 QB spot. you predicting shock makes the team this year when he could'nt even beat out a rookie last year is laughable. what on earth do you base this on when JPW is now a year along in the system. if all these facts dont add up to zero chance of being better than a player that he was not better than last year with no experience when he now has a whole year of experience under his belt, i just dont know if you should do your own taxes.

wishful thinking would be like you hoping against hope that shockley makes the team. being added to the practice squad over half way through the year when the starting QB goes down for an undetermined amount of time does not constitute making the team, oh wait, wait, this is a joke right? ok you got me on that one.