you all know this ain't right

Dago

look....I know that the Falcons regulars in RC are tired of hearing how their rival just left them in the dust, but going and recruiting people from TATF to come down here to run the fans of other teams off with there inane wannabe chit talk is the mark of desperation

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that alot of it is that when a discussion starts,it always gets turned into "we won the sb"when the sb had nothing to do with the topic

i had said congrats and gave props like alot of other fans in here,but at some point,it gets so old its sickening,and most saints fans have nothing positive to say about the falcons(and there are positives)and think that bashing us somehow makes them better.sooner or later,enough is enough,and the time to be cival stops and the time to stop the arrogance begins...its not you dago,but there are others and im sure they know who they are...and btw,we have a couple fans like that too,but its still our board,and they get dealt with as well

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I just got off a ban myself but I have no idea why I received it

LOL! They be cuhrazy over there. I've been banned so many times I've lost count but they've always seen the error of their ways.;)

LOL! They be cuhrazy over there. I've been banned so many times I've lost count but they've always seen the error of their ways.;)

well the mods seem to be ok with racism to the point of a muslim poster posting in arabic that there is room in the oven for all jews and posters are allowed to put up scantily clad women (not that I have a problem with that at all) so I am just curious to know what heinous crime I have committed

Dago,

In a thread where I commented about his avator, Paulitick flipped the comment into a personal insult against my mother, called her a whore, implied she was gutter trash and claimed to sleep with her. I told him in 2 abbreviated words how I felt about his remarks and I got banned for 10 days. Paulitick continued to post away.

So from my viewpoint, the Mods are OK with this type of classless personal assualt. Looking forward, Paulitick can post anything he wants...he is wasting his time responding to anything I write.

And you are likely wasting your breath here. Most of the Falcon posters are classy and I enjoy discussing football with them, but there are several idiots who only fling personal insults to anything posted.

SaintRay

meh...the first post was meant as a joke. a little jab towards Rev and WFW

I am not gonna change how I post so if I get permabanned I get permabanned. If the mods would prefer to have whining little ****** who like to dish it out but go pissing themselves to mommy when they get their feelings hurt instead of posters who can talk intelligently and inject humor into a conversation, so be it

at least I will get more work done. ****, I may even earn myself a raise. Management cut my pay last year and this year

In case you haven't noticed this is a Falcons MB, not the exclusive Country Club you some how imagine it to be.

Keep crying. Your tears are delicious.

do me a favor and define "Rivals" since that is the title of this particular forum

edit: since this forum is called "Rival Central". I decided to edit this since you are probably the type of person who would go after a meaningless posting error than answer a question that makes you look like a fool for a previous statement

do me a favor and define "Rivals" since that is the title of this particular forum

In case you haven't noticed, TATF was getting inundated with trolls. It's been a much more pleasant place since "I was drug down here" to slum with Ain'ts, Panties, and Sucs.

I came down here on a Suicide Mission for a little housekeeping, and worked better than I could have ever imagined.

Edited by paulitik

In case you haven't noticed, TATF was getting inundated with trolls. It's been a much more pleasant place since "I was drug down here" to slum with Ain'ts, Panties, and Sucs.

I came down here on a Suicide Mission for a little housekeeping, and worked better than I could have ever imagined.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at anybody referring to posting on a message board as a "Suicide Mission" like he is a ******* Navy Seal

Dago,

In a thread where I commented about his avator, Paulitick flipped the comment into a personal insult against my mother, called her a whore, implied she was gutter trash and claimed to sleep with her. I told him in 2 abbreviated words how I felt about his remarks and I got banned for 10 days. Paulitick continued to post away.

So from my viewpoint, the Mods are OK with this type of classless personal assualt. Looking forward, Paulitick can post anything he wants...he is wasting his time responding to anything I write.

And you are likely wasting your breath here. Most of the Falcon posters are classy and I enjoy discussing football with them, but there are several idiots who only fling personal insults to anything posted.

SaintRay

All right Ray, since I obviously don't know you or your Mother, and apparently this has really affected you. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I don't know why you are taking so personal what some random a-hole barks out at you on the internet, but obviously it's hard for you to get over it. If I struck a chord, once again I'm sorry.

Do any of you honestly think I'd last a single post on any of our Rival's boards? No, so don't complain about fairness, whether it's called Rivals or not, it's still the Falcon's boards.

If anyone is taking any of this personal, that's your issue. It's a rivalry, when it comes to Football we hate each other. I feed on your hatred.

That's the nicest I've ever been to an Ain't since 1998. I'm going to have to go take a shower now.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at anybody referring to posting on a message board as a "Suicide Mission" like he is a ******* Navy Seal

No kidding.

Thanks for taking a bullet for the rest of your online message board friends.

Can we stop pretending you are a hero, here to clean up the boards, fight for what is right, die a martyr and call this how it really is?

You are a prick, you don't add anything to discussion, and nobody in RC or TATF gives a crap about your little "suicide mission". TATF is a board full of trolls and you haven't made a lick of difference.

Edited by Corsair

Put the lotion and kleenex away and quit fantasizing. This whole thread proves what a crybabies you are.

I bet you sob like a little ##### when you watch Don Rickles or Triumph the insult comic dog.

My potential banning was worth any misery you endured.

Put the lotion and kleenex away and quit fantasizing. This whole thread proves what a crybabies you are.

I bet you sob like a little ##### when you watch Don Rickles or Triumph the insult comic dog.

My potential banning was worth any misery you endured.

it's amazing how quickly your mind goes to other posters masturbating when nothing sexual has even been stated

-_-

No kidding.

Thanks for taking a bullet for the rest of your online message board friends.

Can we stop pretending you are a hero, here to clean up the boards, fight for what is right, die a martyr and call this how it really is?

You are a prick, you don't add anything to discussion, and nobody in RC or TATF gives a crap about your little "suicide mission". TATF is a board full of trolls and you haven't made a lick of difference.

Keep telling yourself that. Your name is Corsair, I'm sure you are an expert on "pricks".

it's amazing how quickly your mind goes to other posters masturbating when nothing sexual has even been stated

-_-

Ooooohh burn! The way you talk about your #### teams it's just a glorified version of it anyway. How could you not go there?

You started this thread conceding your crybaby status. Man the #### up. Once again you got nothing.

Ooooohh burn! The way you talk about your #### teams it's just a glorified version of it anyway. How could you not go there?

You started this thread conceding your crybaby status. Man the #### up. Once again you got nothing.

nah. if you had the nuts to have been in here through the season you would see that I was just making a joke at Rev and WFW with that post

and for what it is worth, what I got is a team that is better than yours and a life that is better than yours

Wow, I rest my case.

Have at it children... this thread is officially yours.

sad part is that you are a really good poster when it comes to football

this dude hitched up his e-pants and decided he was gonna be the new sheriff in this here board

this dude hitched up his e-pants and decided he was gonna be the new sheriff in this here board

What are you crying about now? My ire was directed at a few Ain'ts who were out of bounds on TATF. Corsair interjected himself into the crossfire and got burned. He can't take the heat, so he's waving the white flag. I stay out of it when there is a legit friendly conversation going on, but when you get to big for your britches, wearing out your welcome on the boards, it's flame on.

There is always the ignore button.

nah. if you had the nuts to have been in here through the season you would see that I was just making a joke at Rev and WFW with that post

and for what it is worth, what I got is a team that is better than yours and a life that is better than yours

Really? Because you know me? If your team is so great why are you on our boards? It's one thing for a Falcons fan to waste his time on the Falcons boards, it's when an Ain't has to do it, it shows what a pitiful existence they have. No "Lombardi" can fix that.

You've had a few years of "success" against the Birds when we were coming back from the Vick-Petrino Abyss, but no way in **** you are better than us. The overall record proves that.

I've never seen such a bunch of sore "winners" in my life.

Edit: I have been here, and is that an invitation? (in bold)

Edited by paulitik

There was a time (a couple years ago) when I would have accepted this weak little challenge and take him behind the woodshed. I was the same sort of E-Sheriff back of my own board (while it still existed) and could dress down any rival troll who crossed my path. Of course, I was much better at it than Pauly. Actually, you can ask quite a few people over at TATF about it. There were a few who made their way from this site to my old stomping grounds. They will (grudgingly) tell you about our arguments. Some of us had a mutual respect for each other, as I stood up for those rival fans who did positively contribute to the community.

But then I grew up, and put the petty **** behind me.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Cue pauly... and his homo jokes with an insult about my family.

There was a time (a couple years ago) when I would have accepted this weak little challenge and take him behind the woodshed. I was the same sort of E-Sheriff back of my own board (while it still existed) and could dress down any rival troll who crossed my path. Of course, I was much better at it than Pauly. Actually, you can ask quite a few people over at TATF about it. There were a few who made their way from this site to my old stomping grounds. They will (grudgingly) tell you about our arguments. Some of us had a mutual respect for each other, as I stood up for those rival fans who did positively contribute to the community.

But then I grew up, and put the petty **** behind me.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Cue pauly... and his homo jokes with an insult about my family.

You don't have the sack, sailor. Your response proves it.

I'm sure there are hundreds of threads about "The Wrath of the Dreaded Corsair" littered with the bloated floating corpses of Falcon "trolls" in the high seas of the AFMB. The pirate fantasy has gotten out of hand. The reality is you are probably just another mulleted Floridian in cut-offs.

It's funny how a Village People reject can start waving the maturity card, when he can't take a low-brow joke.

I'd love to see you try and take me behind the woodshed. You couldn't hold Superfan's jock. You going to steal the Hick'ry Stick next?

Once again, there is always the ignore button.

Edited by paulitik