Roddy White - WTF? NOOOO!

Atlanta Falcons

UPDATE: Roddy White was at Vick’s camp before the shooting

4:41 pm June 25, 2010, by D. Orlando Ledbetter

Roddy White attended Michael vick's football camp, but had left the party before an early a.m. shooting occurred.

Roddy White attended Michael Vick's football camp, but had left the party before an early a.m. shooting occurred.

Falcons Pro Bowl wide receiver Roddy White attended Michael Vick’s football camp at Hampton University on Thursday but was not at a party later that night when a shooting took place.

“Just got off the plane. Goin(g) to Mike Vick’s football camp in VA. Should be good,” White tweeted at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday off his Twitter.com account.

Later, at 11: 05 he tweeted, “Camp was nice. It was hot, but fun.”

Jonathan Feinsod spoke to White’s mother and she said Roddy was fine. He wasn’t sure if White was in Virginia or back in Atlanta, but he was not present at the time of the shooting.

“Roddy is pretty loyal to his friends,” Feinsod said on Friday. “I’m sure he wasn’t involved in anything.”

Several Virginia media outlets have reported that Quanis Phillips, one of Vick’s co-defendants in the federal dogfighting trial, was shot after a birthday party for Vick after 2 a.m. Friday morning.

Lawrence Woodward, Vick’s attorney, said his client was not involved or present during the shooting.

Former Falcon DeAngelo Hall, who currently plays for the Washington Redskins, was listed as one o f the “invited” guests on the flyer for the party. But Friday evening he tweeted that he wasn’t there.

“I understand I was mentioned as a special ‘invited’ guest to attend, but as most of you know I’ve been on vacation with my family,” Hall sent in a tweet at 3:49 on Friday.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No surprise DeAngelo Hall was in attendance as well.

Stay away from these losers!

It clearly said Hall was not there!

Everyone is freaking out over nothing. If you had played with Vick and witness first hand what he had done in ATL and celebrated with him after the games you would have built a friendship with him as well. We all know Roddy and Vick were friends by the shirt fiasco in '07.

Jedi is Spot on folks.

You are only as good as the companny that you keep.

However, did Roddy attend the camp and then leave?

If so, I can only imagine how many times somebody walked

up tp Roddy and said,,, yo man Vicks party is later, you coming?

Oh and BTFW

Vick has a B Da party at a night club?

Steve Wyche nailed Vick tonight and called Vick out as

a Jeckyl and Hyde.

He attended a football camp?!!! For KIDS?!!! :o :blink:

He should go to jail for that alone, or at least be suspended or kicked off the team or something.

Plus, look at this list of good-for-nothing thugs that were there:

Adrian Peterson, All-Pro running back of the Minnesota Vikings;

Donovan McNabb, All-Pro quarterback of the Philadelphia Eagles;

Percy Harvin, All-Pro kick returner and 2009-10 NFL Rookie of the Year receiver of the Minnesota Vikings;

DeSean Jackson, All-Pro receiver and return man of the Philadelphia Eagles;

Roddy White, All-Pro wide receiver of the Atlanta Falcons;

LeSean McCoy, running back of the Philadelphia Eagles; and more to come.

Former All-Pro/Hall of Famer & Buffalo Bills Bruce Smith and former New Orleans Saints QB Aaron Brooks will also contribute.