TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT....RODDY IS AN ELITE WR IN THE NFL

Stoic

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet, but he might end up as an elite WR.

So says the guy who was posing as a falcons fan, but really a lowly Panthers fan and hates coming to this miserable board. But keeps popping up in various post, to say nothing at all. Your comment does scare me though because being a panthers fan you know alot about players not being elite.

So says the guy who was posing as a falcons fan, but really a lowly Panthers fan and hates coming to this miserable board. But keeps popping up in various post, to say nothing at all. Your comment does scare me though because being a panthers fan you know alot about players not being elite.

Because Falcons fans have so many elite players to look up to themselves, right?? Beason is elite, Steve is elite, both of our running backs are elite, Gross is elite, and Gamble, Kalil, and Otah are on the verge of being elite. Tony G is elite and Roddy and Abraham are on the verge of being elite. You could also consider Matt and Curtis Lofton close to being elite, but I don't think so.

And who says I don't like coming on your boards?? I love it here! I enjoy seeing the other team's opinion and then showing them my opinion.

If Branden Marshall is considered elite then I think that White is also elite because if you look at their stats over the last 3 seasons they are very similar except Marshall has more catches and White averages a couple more yards per catch.

Look them up and see for yourselves.

Edited by ch46745

I wonder which one has better grammar?? Roddy White, or Brandon Marshall.

I wonder which one is better? Being a proud Falcons fan or being a troll( who is an undercover Falcons fan).

Come on and admit it and save the last bit of dignity you have for posing as a Panties fan.

Because Falcons fans have so many elite players to look up to themselves, right?? Beason is elite, Steve is elite, both of our running backs are elite, Gross is elite, and Gamble, Kalil, and Otah are on the verge of being elite. Tony G is elite and Roddy and Abraham are on the verge of being elite. You could also consider Matt and Curtis Lofton close to being elite, but I don't think so.

And who says I don't like coming on your boards?? I love it here! I enjoy seeing the other team's opinion and then showing them my opinion.

the only one that you listed that could be elite is beason and mabey you'r rbs, depending on what you'r definition elite rb is. smith, no longer is elite. only panther fans consider the rest elite.

You throw elite around to easily. Beason is elite. Gross is elite. Tony G is elite. None of those other guys are elite, although they are all fantastic players. Steve Smith used to be elite but not so much anymore. Maybe he will bounce back.

I take it. The numbers support it.

I also give his Mom big props for rescuing his career.

Fixed it for ya ^_^

Elite depends on how you want to look at the numbers.

Considering this team, I am not looking for the numbers

that the Fantasy players will.

It is all about the percentages.

Guest Gritz

I also give his Mom big props for rescuing his career.

Fixed it for ya ^_^

I know that his mom reamed him a new one but at the end of the day it was Roddy's decision as to whether or not he was going to get his ish together.

Lol dude just listen to yourself, are you REALLY saying that JONATHAN STEWART is elite? LOL he is a good back, but he has never made ANY kind of pro bowl or any all anything team. I can agree on Steve and Gross and MAYBE Beason & D'Angelo, but STEWART!!! As they say on NFL Live, CMON MAN!!!!!!

Hey dooshbucket, who's gonna be elite first ...Moore or ostrich boy Claussen ? ...LMFAO ....

Edited by freebird310

I know that his mom reamed him a new one but at the end of the day it was Roddy's decision as to whether or not he was going to get his ish together.

Oh gee ya reckon?

Lets look at Roddy's choices.

Get my act together or take another azz whuppin from mama ?

Roddy's mama dont play, she taed dat azz up .:lol:

Ever notice that he seldom gets knocked down and you never see him sitting on the bench? ;)

Lol dude just listen to yourself, are you REALLY saying that JONATHAN STEWART is elite? LOL he is a good back, but he has never made ANY kind of pro bowl or any all anything team. I can agree on Steve and Gross and MAYBE Beason & D'Angelo, but STEWART!!! As they say on NFL Live, CMON MAN!!!!!!

Our running game as a whole is elite. One back without the other wouldn't make up the league's best running game on their own. And as for Beason, he's been in the top 3 for total tackles every season since he entered the league.

Our running game as a whole is elite. One back without the other wouldn't make up the league's best running game on their own. And as for Beason, he's been in the top 3 for total tackles every season since he entered the league.

Williams maybe, Stewart on his own...not at all. He's a good change of pace for your running game, but calling him Elite is like calling Charlotte a nice vacation destination. It just comes off as ignorant and uninformed.

Just diggin on ya, but seriously, Stewart is about as elite as Jerious Hurtwood.