Wizards Take John Wall

JayOzOne

And my Sixers take Evan Turner! They didn't blow it like I thought they would. My seasons of discontent are turning around.

Congratulations. I think Evan Turner will end up being a better NBA player than John Wall. My Bulls traded their only pick in this draft (plus Kirk Hinrich) to the Wizards, so it sucks that they won't get a pick tonight, but we're clearing more cap space for the top free agents, so that's a good thing.

Congratulations. I think Evan Turner will end up being a better NBA player than John Wall. My Bulls traded their only pick in this draft (plus Kirk Hinrich) to the Wizards, so it sucks that they won't get a pick tonight, but we're clearing more cap space for the top free agents, so that's a good thing.

There are more teams with available cap room than there are top tier free agents. Somebody is going to throw the max at a scrub or two in order to justify the maneuvering. I would not be surprised if the league is encouraging LeBron to go to New York to keep the franchise from completely losing face after selling out their roster (and fans) for the last two years.

There are more teams with available cap room than there are top tier free agents. Somebody is going to throw the max at a scrub or two in order to justify the maneuvering. I would not be surprised if the league is encouraging LeBron to go to New York to keep the franchise from completely losing face after selling out their roster (and fans) for the last two years.

That's what I'm afraid of. If the Bulls don't sign any of the top tier free agents, then they gave up a lot for nothing.

i wonder if there are even a hundred clippers fans in existence. I would find it hard NOT to have the lakers as my team if i lived in LA, versus the Clippers. Not exactly the hardest decision to make.

I always wondered the same thing. If you live in LA, why would you be a Clippers fan instead of a Lakers fan?

anyone left for the Hawks?

And it's Damion James:

Damion James

An early entry candidate for the 2009 NBA Draft before withdrawing his name from consideration.

Career Highlights: Holds Big 12 conference records for rebounds and double-doubles and school career records for games started and rebounds. Earned Third Team AP All-American accolades as a senior in 2009-10. A Lowe's Senior CLASS Award and Oscar Robertson Trophy finalist. Selected All-Big 12 First Team. Named All-Big 12 Second Team as a junior and sophomore.

Okay, so what's next for Arenas? Trade, cut, keeper? IMO, he can peel out to two-guard and that's potentially the strength of that otherwise horrible team.

were you really surprised? Wall was easily the best player in the draft and automatically makes your team better. Also who knows whats next for Arenas?

ehh now that i saw it was 3 million its not as bad... but generally just getting "cash considerations" means the owner lines his pockets and the team nor fans actually benefit from it. we'll see, maybe we can get a good veteran with the $$

Cheap a** ASG...

Those SOBs really need to sell the team to an owner who gives a **** about the Hawks.

They're worse than the Smiths were with the Falcons.