FOX Sports Ranks the Top 100 Players of the 2010 Season

FOX Sports predicts the Top 100 players of the upcoming season. From the NFC South, the list includes…

Unfortunately, it's in picture form and not list form. Here's the link… http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/lists/NFL-football-top-100-player-rankings#sport=NFL&photo=11333702

92. Darren Sharper (Saints)

91. Jahri Evans (Saints)

87. Roddy White (Falcons)

84. Curtis Lofton (Falcons)

80. Michael Turner (Falcons)

79. Tony Gonzalez (Falcons)

77. Jonathan Vilma (Saints)

51. Jordan Gross (Panthers)

48. DeAngelo Williams (Panthers)

42. Jon Beason (Panthers)

38. Matt Ryan (Falcons)

27. Steve Smith (Panthers)

2. Drew Brees (Saints)

Anyone you think is out of place?? I'll weigh in on my personal thoughts.

• Lofton is too high. He should be in the 90s, or not even on the list at all.
  • Abraham was robbed, he should be on the list.
  • Turner should be higher, mid 40s right in front of Williams because Williams will have to split carries with Stewart.
  • Jonathan Stewart should be in the 50s or 60s.
  • Jon Beason should be at least top 20.
  • Matt Ryan is too high. He should be in the 50s range.

Your thoughts??

Guest Gritz

Clausen didn't make the list?

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, it's not a list of players most likely to "come out" during the 2011 season.

My bad.

Clausen didn't make the list?

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, it's not a list of players most likely to "come out" during the 2011 season.

My bad.

Just a quick FYI, most Panther fans don't like Clausen and think he was a wasted pick, even that low, during the draft. Matt Moore's our man for sure, he's shown what he's got over the last few seasons. I think a lot of people are underestimating him.

Do you think Fox is underestimating him as he coaches for his job this season? If he trusted him, he could have picked somebody that would help immediately. You're going to see Clausen before the season ends unless the dominoes fall perfectly.

Fox has been playing for his jobs for years, and he still has it. Matty started 5 games last season. In those 5 games, he passed for 920 yards and 8 TDs with an average QB rating of 102.98. These 5 games were against TB, NE, Min, NYG, and NO. Moore went 4-1 in the 5 game stretch. He spent a game and a half without Steve Smith. As much as you may hate the Panthers, hate Fox, hate Matt Moore, etc, those stats don't lie. This kid has game.

My thoughts are:

You are bored. Have no Pantie message board. Are clueless. Will get that as kicked. Have plenty issues. Avoiding Aint boards and looking for solace on a Falcon board. Could quite possibly drop to the cellar. Are scare red.

Any questions?

Yeah, I mean, maybe it's because I'm young and stupid, but I didn't catch anything that you just said. Can we just appreciate what I provided to your boards and move on with it??

Fox has been playing for his jobs for years, and he still has it. Matty started 5 games last season. In those 5 games, he passed for 920 yards and 8 TDs with an average QB rating of 102.98. These 5 games were against TB, NE, Min, NYG, and NO. Moore went 4-1 in the 5 game stretch. He spent a game and a half without Steve Smith. As much as you may hate the Panthers, hate Fox, hate Matt Moore, etc, those stats don't lie. This kid has game.

I'm not questioning Moore, only the team's decision to fall all over itself to pick his replacement. They could have taken a QB several rounds later to develop. A second round pick for a QB means they plan on putting him under center soon.

I'm not questioning Moore, only the team's decision to fall all over itself to pick his replacement. They could have taken a QB several rounds later to develop. A second round pick for a QB means they plan on putting him under center soon.

Well, that's what I was saying. Nobody wanted a QB so early, even if it was Clausen in the 2nd. They want a legitimate backup to Moore, but Pike would've been good enough. Taking Clausen isn't gonna help anything if Foxy really believes in Moore, which he should at least to an extent at this point.

Yeah, I mean, maybe it's because I'm young and stupid, but I didn't catch anything that you just said.

Young and stupid? You said it. Not me. What I meant was you are bored and lookin for action on a rival's board. If so you came to the right place. You will probably get owned here though. Better Rise Up.
Are clueless. Will get that as kicked. Have plenty issues. Avoiding Aint boards and looking for solace on a Falcon board. Could quite possibly drop to the cellar. Are scare red.
Translation: The Panties have some issues. No DelHomo, Smith's hurt, Peppers is gone, 52 is hurt, Falcons, Aints and maybe even the Sucs are better.
Can we just appreciate what I provided to your boards and move on with it??
What did you bring to this board? I must have missed it.

-Harvin on the list = dumb

-Josh Cribbs, probably a top 3 most prolific returner ever, only one spot better = dumb

-Cedric Benson on this list = dumb

-Tony G is the man, but even I dont think he should be above Witten and probably Davis at this point in his career

-dont like Austin this high up this early...and he isnt 'undersized', no where close

-Mayo at 72 is laughable

-Rice at 62 is laughable

-Ben Roe at 4 is laughable

Translation: The Panties have some issues. No DelHomo, Smith's hurt, Peppers is gone, 52 is hurt, Falcons, Aints and maybe even the Sucs are better.

What did you bring to this board? I must have missed it.

1. No Delhomme should be a good thing.

2. Since when is 52 hurt??

3. We'll see who's better at the end of the season.

4. I was talking about providing this list to the boards.

.... Matty started 5 games last season. In those 5 games, he passed for 920 yards and 8 TDs with an average QB rating of 102.98. These 5 games were against TB, NE, Min, NYG, and NO. Moore went 4-1 in the 5 game stretch. ...

NO didn't start Brees, The Giants had checked out, bucs had 5 TOs, Minn had a bad game- I'd say the D and the running game were more important.

NO didn't start Brees, The Giants had checked out, bucs had 5 TOs, Minn had a bad game- I'd say the D and the running game were more important.

Remember, the Giants were playing for a playoff spot and the Vikings for the #1 seed. We just ran over the Bucs and I agree, NO was playing it safe. But regardless, a 102 passers rating is nothing to disregard.

Remember, the Giants were playing for a playoff spot and the Vikings for the #1 seed. We just ran over the Bucs and I agree, NO was playing it safe. But regardless, a 102 passers rating is nothing to disregard.

Giants had a horrible secondary, they gave the ball up in the first quarter and just packed it in- they weren't playing for a playoff berth, but an outside chance at making the playoffs.

Vikings had a bad game.

Moore didn't win any of those games- the running game and D did.

If Carolina FO thought Moore was the answer, they wouldn't have drafted Claussen. They have too many holes to fill to use their highest pick on quality depth.

FOX Sports predicts the Top 100 players of the upcoming season. From the NFC South, the list includes…

Unfortunately, it's in picture form and not list form. Here's the link… http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/lists/NFL-football-top-100-player-rankings#sport=NFL&photo=11333702

92. Darren Sharper (Saints)

91. Jahri Evans (Saints)

87. Roddy White (Falcons)

84. Curtis Lofton (Falcons)

80. Michael Turner (Falcons)

79. Tony Gonzalez (Falcons)

77. Jonathan Vilma (Saints)

51. Jordan Gross (Panthers)

48. DeAngelo Williams (Panthers)

42. Jon Beason (Panthers)

38. Matt Ryan (Falcons)

27. Steve Smith (Panthers)

2. Drew Brees (Saints)

Anyone you think is out of place?? I'll weigh in on my personal thoughts.

Your thoughts??

Turner definitely should be higher.

Williams is too high

Gonzales got ROBBED

Lofton is about where he should be

And White is more in the 70's IMO

This may be off subject and clearly I'm missing something, but why is everyone giving "Turner the Burner" a hard time? He's a Panties fan, yes, but he's here to talk football. And he's not anything like the Saints trolls.

Again, maybe I'm missing something...

My thoughts: Roddy should be in the 70s, Gonzalez should be higher, Turner should be around 50, and Curtis Lofton and Matt Ryan (yea I know) may be a hair too high...