This chick is hotter than Scarlett Johansson.!

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think she is hotter than Scarlett J?

Gorgeous face, ridiculous DSLs, sly smile, incredible breasts...yeah, it's a mystery.

I mean, different strokes for different folks and all, but how anyone doesn't get this, I don't know.

scarlett-johansson-sexy.jpg

I dont see a Gundamn she fine when i see her, I think she is very cute, but you are right she is not my type of fine.

I dont see a Gundamn she fine when i see her, I think she is very cute, but you are right she is not my type of fine.

Fair enough. No accounting for taste as they say. She wouldn't have been my pick to win the contest or anything, but I'd punch my mom in the face for a chance to **** her.

Gorgeous face, ridiculous DSLs, sly smile, incredible breasts...yeah, it's a mystery.

I mean, different strokes for different folks and all, but how anyone doesn't get this, I don't know.

scarlett-johansson-sexy.jpg

By the What are DSLs, I have been trying to figure it out for a min. :unsure:

Fair enough. No accounting for taste as they say. She wouldn't have been my pick to win the contest or anything, but I'd punch my mom in the face for a chance to **** her.

I'd punch your mom in the face too.

Edit: I'm sorry, that was uncalled for.

Edit of Edit: I'm not really that sorry you son of a *****. Stay out of my thread.