this season needs to hurry and start! I'm starting to have wacky dreams!

jes2400

Now I know the season needs to start. My dreams are getting silly! Last night, I dreamed the Falcons were undefeated and playing in the Superbowl. That's not the crazy part. I'll get to that. I've always heard, whenever a team is close to being undefeated and then looses, the players from the '72 Dolphins would pop the champagne and celebrate their record still being intact. Back to the dream. We were playing the Dolphins in the Superbowl. We were trailing 24-20 with 5 seconds left on their 5yd line. Ryan was about to throw to a wide open Gonzo when the '72 Dolphin players, not wanting their record to end, ran onto the field and grabbed the ball before Gonzo could catch it! they were running all over the place with it, tossing it back and forth to on another with officials and Falcon players chasing them and Dolphin players running interference. Mike Smith, with that angry scowl of his, tackles Nick Buoniconti and knocks the ball loose. Mike Vick comes out of nowhere(How he made it in my dream, I don't know), grabbed the ball ran and dodged like he did when he was here, then threw the ball to Gonzo in the endzone. The refs signal touchdown and the all the Dolphins chase Vick down the tunnel. As he's running, he tells the fans it was the least he could do to make it up to them. I woke up while the Dome was celebrating. That was a wacky dream. My niece said maybe it means something. I think it just means I need to lay off the snacking at night! So I gotta ask, have you had any interesting Falcon dreams?

:lol:

Too funny

The season really needs to get here..

Yesterday at the mall, I went inside the sporting store

I browsed at some Falcon posters, mug cups, watches and jerseys

I asked the clerk to list all the falcon player jerseys they had in stock just to hear someone else talk about the falcons :wacko:

This is why you shouldn't use smack before bedtime! J/K :lol::lol::lol: But I wouldn't object if we won this way. By any means necessary. Just get that Lombardi!!!

Actually, it was 5 BBQ wings, fries, and kool aid, which is probably just as bad :lol: ! I also had a dream about the Falcon cheerleaders a while back, but since kids may be reading this board, :P I better not describe that one!

God sent an Angel of mercy to me in a dream once ,and told me that I would live long enough to see us win 5 Super Bowls .....and god don't lie my friends .... :P

Did this angel of mercy mention anything about the first one being the 2010 season? I need some more info!

Now I know the season needs to start. My dreams are getting silly! Last night, I dreamed the Falcons were undefeated and playing in the Superbowl. That's not the crazy part. I'll get to that. I've always heard, whenever a team is close to being undefeated and then looses, the players from the '72 Dolphins would pop the champagne and celebrate their record still being intact. Back to the dream. We were playing the Dolphins in the Superbowl. We were trailing 24-20 with 5 seconds left on their 5yd line. Ryan was about to throw to a wide open Gonzo when the '72 Dolphin players, not wanting their record to end, ran onto the field and grabbed the ball before Gonzo could catch it! they were running all over the place with it, tossing it back and forth to on another with officials and Falcon players chasing them and Dolphin players running interference. Mike Smith, with that angry scowl of his, tackles Nick Buoniconti and knocks the ball loose. Mike Vick comes out of nowhere(How he made it in my dream, I don't know), grabbed the ball ran and dodged like he did when he was here, then threw the ball to Gonzo in the endzone. The refs signal touchdown and the all the Dolphins chase Vick down the tunnel. As he's running, he tells the fans it was the least he could do to make it up to them. I woke up while the Dome was celebrating. That was a wacky dream. My niece said maybe it means something. I think it just means I need to lay off the snacking at night! So I gotta ask, have you had any interesting Falcon dreams?

I call spiderbite on this dream LOL :P

I dreamed I ran into Burt Reynolds at the airport. Apparently, in the dream anyway, we're old buddies who don't mind ragging on each other a little, but he really took offense when I made sport of his clothing. What was I supposed to do? He was wearing pointy cowboy boots, a pair of plaid boxer shorts with one leg shorter than the other, and a tie-dye T-shirt that looked like moths had gotten at it. And he was with some blond skank who was definitely not Loni Anderson. Anyway, I made a snarky comment about how he was dressed and he really got bent.

My point is, I'd have enjoyed a Falcons dream, no matter how weird, much more.

I dreamed I ran into Burt Reynolds at the airport. Apparently, in the dream anyway, we're old buddies who don't mind ragging on each other a little, but he really took offense when I made sport of his clothing. What was I supposed to do? He was wearing pointy cowboy boots, a pair of plaid boxer shorts with one leg shorter than the other, and a tie-dye T-shirt that looked like moths had gotten at it. And he was with some blond skank who was definitely not Loni Anderson. Anyway, I made a snarky comment about how he was dressed and he really got bent.

My point is, I'd have enjoyed a Falcons dream, no matter how weird, much more.

I think you would've enjoyed any dream more than that!