Olivia Munn vs Scarlett Johansson

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what's more shocking. The game-winning goal in the 91st minute for the US yesterday, the 59-59 5th set at Wimbledon, or Olivia Munn being in the finals of this competition and people still voting for her. :wacko:

I'm not sure what's more shocking. The game-winning goal in the 91st minute for the US yesterday, the 59-59 5th set at Wimbledon, or Olivia Munn being in the finals of this competition and people still voting for her. :wacko:

Same here. Munn is a very good looking funny woman, but she's about 1,000 miles from this:

scarlett_johansson3.jpg

i swear if scarlett loses this i will find and smite each and every person who refuses to vote for her...

god why is she so hot? how can she be so hot? she is s asdfjoadbasdfbjfasbjofbjofasjbfas fd fbjfsdbj sdfbjl;hgot hot .

you shall be smote.... smote i say

how can this munn beast even be on the same page with that hot hot lady.... god she is so freaking hot.

i swear if scarlett loses this i will find and smite each and every person who refuses to vote for her...

god why is she so hot? how can she be so hot? she is s asdfjoadbasdfbjfasbjofbjofasjbfas fd fbjfsdbj sdfbjl;hgot hot .

how can this munn beast even be on the same page with that hot hot lady.... god she is so freaking hot.

**** up. Munn is sexy. and has an awesome personality. gives her a huge boost.

Find and post some animated GIFs of Scarlett licking objects, having her breasts jiggled, etc. like the ones of Olivia. That would seal your victory. Alas, I do not think they exist. The competition isn't exactly straight up; most pics of the contestants have been static while Olivia has had some sexy moves.

I hate to tell you this but she's 95% hype to 5% hot. At least she's not Jolie or Fox who are 99.9% hype to .01% hot.

lol.

Munn is nothing but playing against nerd dreams. I see better chicks at college, everyday. The only difference is that you guys pretend you have a shot with her.

I'd love to see you find a post of mine where I said I had a shot with her. I find that as believable as you seeing better chicks at college.