Didn't see these posted so...

capologist

I'm sure your commits just had a star or two added and jumped 100-200 spots in their rankings.

lol. speaking of recruiting classes a number of classes from uga to bama are in the mix for the #1 overall class this coming year, but what I don't get is what are the vol's doing? they are literally taking commits of guys they have no business accepting this early. it's very puzzling.

lol. speaking of recruiting classes a number of classes from uga to bama are in the mix for the #1 overall class this coming year, but what I don't get is what are the vol's doing? they are literally taking commits of guys they have no business accepting this early. it's very puzzling.

Its all part of Dooley and Chuck Smith's master plan. Haven't you read VN lately? Even kids that don't play football want to play for the new Vol staff. They are just biding their time to strike, i.e. waiting for another Mike Nance to buy them some top recruits. :P

UF will be in the hunt too...

UF will be in the hunt too...

oh yeah i was just saying a few teams.. i know from the guys on our board who will be choosing uga we will be in it for the #1 overall recruiting class along with texas among a handful of other teams as well. It will be a great battle til the very end for the top class.