Isner vs Manut Tied 59-59 in the 5th set at Wimbledon

Andre5000

And you guys thought the Roddick vs Federer final match last year was a long one.. I think it ended 19-17 in the 5th... but 59-59.. WOW!!!! This is now the longest match in history.. it was over 7 hours when they suspended play dude to darkness. Isner had 78 aces at one point..

Absolutely the most surreal thing in sports I can remember. Just the 5th set of this match alone is longer than every other match played in the history of Wimbledon. To play that long without one player mucking up his service game is absolutely.....I don't know...they are going to have to make up a new word for what that is.

Absolutely the most surreal thing in sports I can remember. Just the 5th set of this match alone is longer than every other match played in the history of Wimbledon. To play that long without one player mucking up his service game is absolutely.....I don't know...they are going to have to make up a new word for what that is.

They were like 2 boxers that wouldnt go down..

this was some awesome match play today.. now we have a office full of 70 people.. about 20-20 in the 5th we turned every big screen to the match (the usa-algeria game just ended) and then we had a handful pull it up on their computer from espn 3.. we had a very unproductive day let's just say.. LOL both guys would not give in.. that was just awesome..