Dunta Sounds like he's ready to play right now.

sharky

Read in a Falcons weekly that Dunta said he can't wait to start the season to show everybody that he's still an elite player and want to be a complete football player, not just a bump and run corner. For some reason I believe he's still in the elite and will be ready. What about you?

On one hand these guys always makes these comments, on the other, if he can stay healthy being with a new team might re-energize his career. It'd be great if we can get a season or two from him at a high level.

I think we will since he's at home getting the big bucks.

He has something to prove to himself, and the fact he is now playing on his home state team. He wanted to goto UGA in college, and wanted to play for the Falcons. Now he is on the Falcons, and he wants to make an impact. When we drafted D.Hall, I thought we pick the wrong DB when Dunta had a great rookie season. We now get a chance to see if that was true.

Yea... Dude sound hungry... I think he will give us 5 or 6 ints... I think he will shine in our system... Our system gives CB's a chance to jump routes and take chances...

I think he will give us more than 5 or 6, I'll go with 9 or more. That is if they don't throwing in his direction. Man I can't wait!!!

On one hand these guys always makes these comments, on the other, if he can stay healthy being with a new team might re-energize his career. It'd be great if we can get a season or two from him at a high level.

we better get alot more than a season or two...more like 4-6 imo with the jack hes bringing in,then we will go from there