Are people cheating in the hottest girl contests?

I just noticed today what others have mentioned before. One chick against Munn was down by six or seven votes and when I refreshed it like two minutes later suddenly she's AHEAD of Munn by two votes. I just can't believe like ten people voted in that short a time all for the same girl.

I don't care who wins this thing but it seems like some people do. I know other people mentioned before they felt like people were logging onto alt accounts or whatever they are called here to rig votes. The idea someone would care that much made me disbelieve it before but now I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

I have no clue how she made it this far in the first place... She's hot and all, but not counting the 12 year-old she's probably the most average chick in this entire competition...

And to pull a page outta the OP's book, I had never heard of her before this thing started... But I've seen enough gifs posted by her groupies around here to be able to tell she ain't any better lookin' than many of the girls I saw at the mall this afternoon...

I have no clue how she made it this far in the first place... She's hot and all, but not counting the 12 year-old she's probably the most average chick in this entire competition...

And to pull a page outta the OP's book, I had never heard of her before this thing started... But I've seen enough gifs posted by her groupies around here to be able to tell she ain't any better lookin' than many of the girls I saw at the mall this afternoon...

I'm with you.

However, I have no doubt some people are "cheating".

Other forums allow you to see who votes for who. It would be interesting to see how the votes were falling in this case.

Very true. But I can guess how some people voted.

Also agree with scar winning it all. The Olivia bracket is weak. I'd be surprised if it wasn't a blow out.

Olivia had the best road to the finals. Literally went thru cupcakes the whole time. Keeley, ponder, and Halle.

How the **** she got past Halle Berry I'll never know... Also I think the only reason she got past Lauren London is because of Lil Wayne... Craziness...

How the **** she got past Halle Berry I'll never know... Also I think the only reason she got past Lauren London is because of Lil Wayne... Craziness...

She got past Halle, because we are talking 2010 hotness, not 2001 or 2005 hotness. Halle has gotten old. London just had a baby and it's lol wayne.

I go by recent pics, not how they were years before.

How dare you? :angry:

I've cheated on my taxes, girlfriends, book reports, the SAT, the LSAT, Dr. Mario, the Game of Life, my teammates, and the other men's wives I've been sleeping with, but I would NEVER violate the sanctity of the hot girl contests by cheating on them!

:angry:

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

See I thought you could see who voted for who on polls on this board. I know other boards I post at have it public so you can see who voted for who. I guess I have to admit to some naivety to think that no one would care enough to rig a harmless contest on a board. I just can't believe some people care enough.

See I thought you could see who voted for who on polls on this board. I know other boards I post at have it public so you can see who voted for who. I guess I have to admit to some naivety to think that no one would care enough to rig a harmless contest on a board. I just can't believe some people care enough.

its very sad. almost as sad as the kid who got caught bating in a public computer lab.