Big Plays

jes2400

We have a lot of talented, young players on this team with a lot of big play potential. Ryan's been studying, Turner's feeling better than he's ever felt, we have a combination of speed and smartness all around the roster. I'm excited about the potential for big plays this season(I'm re-enforcing my floors for the amount of times I expect to be jumping up and down :lol: ). Who do you predict will make our 1st big play on offense and defense? Mine, Turner will bust a 50+ yard TD run, showing he's back to his 2008 self. On defense, someone will go for a pass catch or a run and Spoon will knock the @#$@% out of him, knocking the ball loose and immediately establish his rep. On special teams, Franks(who I predict will be our punt returner) will return a punt for a TD. This should be a fun season! :)

1st big Offensive play- Matt Ryan to Jenkins for a 60 yard strick. Hey, it's my prediction :lol: I am a firm believer that lightning can strike twice. The message board would probably implode if this happened. Jenkins will start off the season on the right foot.

1st big Defensive play- I have to go with Grimes(who will be starting opposite Dunta) or Decoud.Another interception like this one would be great. Gotta be one of the top 5 interceptions ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDR0jJF5ixI&feature=related

Special Teams- Coy wire makes a big hit and forces a fumble, or Eric Weems takes one to the house finally.

Edited by FalconinPA

1st big Offensive play- Matt Ryan to Jenkins for a 60 yard strick. Hey, it's my prediction :lol: I am a firm believer that lightning can strike twice. The message board would probably implode if this happened. Jenkins will start off the season on the right foot.

1st big Defensive play- I have to go with Grimes(who will be starting opposite Dunta) or Decoud.Another interception like this one would be great. Gotta be one of the top 5 interceptions ever

Special Teams- Coy wire makes a big hit and forces a fumble, or Eric Weems takes one to the house finally.

:lol: Nice one! My question is, however, unlike Roddy, will he be able to complete his backflip?

We had a solid offense last season, but the lack of big plays definitely hurt. New Orleans Defense wasn't much better than ours on paper, but their ability to get turnovers (albeit several under questionable officiating) really helped them get over the hump in a few games.

Our team is young, and will only get better. I think we'll see a lot of big plays. I really see Roddy and our secondary taking it up a notch.

Matt's first throw will be to Gonzo. He has to get him to 1000.

O-Turner up the middle for a 50 yard td.

D-Abe qb sack; then falcons recover the fumble deep in steeler territory.

Okay, now since you brought up the Steelers, I have to change my first big defensive play. If Leftwich is starting at QB, it is definitely gonna be a Dunta or Grimes pick six.

So we start the season leading 14-0? COOL!!!!

Mine would be Turner break tackle after tackle after tackle into the endzone on about a 35 yarder and on defense I'd love to see Spoon busting Leftwich up from the blindside, causing a fumble that bounces right into Abe's hands for the scoop and score.

Offence - Matty Ice launches one to Roddy (Just like the Buffalo game)

Defence - Dunta picks off Leftwich and high steps all the way to the endzone

Special Teams - HD shows everyone he's back by returning a punt for a TD

I'm not so sure HD will be returning any more kicks, but I do say he has a huge play and a huge day from the slot.

Si, Dunta picks off Leftwich and we see the highlight on 21st and Prime.