Cardinals' Alternate Uniforms

Anyone see this?

Complete rip-off of our 2008 Alternate black jerseys

Have the same red lining from the sides to the shoulders then a white stripe on the forearm.

Not to mention white letters with red outline.

The only thing different is red on the top of the sleeve.

Our old black's our personally my fav, especially on white pants B)

somebody has their period panties on today. lets get real its a jersey. if you want to get technical about it, we stole arizonas primary color. they had it before we did when they were in chicago and st. louis way back in the day. sounds pretty stupid huh. it is, just like the topic we are commenting on. no wonder we have the worst fan base in sports, half of you are complete turds.

somebody has their period panties on today. lets get real its a jersey. if you want to get technical about it, we stole arizonas primary color. they had it before we did when they were in chicago and st. louis way back in the day. sounds pretty stupid huh. it is, just like the topic we are commenting on. no wonder we have the worst fan base in sports, half of you are complete turds.

Okay there bud.

Its just a thread, not like I started a riot.

You dont know who I am, or the fan I am so dont talk crap about me.

Your right, somebody does have their period panties on today :rolleyes:

Oh so that jersey looks exactly like ours out of pure coincidence?

I'd say it's a bigger coincidence that their new alternate is an EXACT copy of their home unis just with the red and black colors switched with each other. Please tell me where they ripped anything off the Falcons instead of just switching colors with a already made jersey.

33-65.jpg

200952412412180049.jpg

Edited by nolafan33

I'd say it's a bigger coincidence that their new alternate is an EXACT copy of their home unis just with the red and black colors switched with each other. Please tell me where they ripped anything off the Falcons instead of just switching colors with a already made jersey.

33-65.jpg

200952412412180049.jpg

how you gonna let an aint fan clown you like that. like i said, half turds.

Nola why are you here? Boring Aint Board? Closet Falcon Fan? Or Scare Red? I'm jus askin.

Aside from WFW's bumping of ever thread everday, RC is quite slow my friend. I'm actually spending less time here than normal, it's NBA time right now (lots of Hornets rumors, draft in two days, free agency).

Aside from WFW's bumping of ever thread everday, RC is quite slow my friend. I'm actually spending less time here than normal, it's NBA time right now (lots of Hornets rumors, draft in two days, free agency).

TRANSLATION

I am a Falcon fan bro. Not much different than Bucman.

I can understand that dude. You can pick up your wings at aisle 219 in game one. Welcome aboard!

Its just unfortunate that they have the same colors is all. As for the trim similarities, etc... that may be a little more than a coincidence. If you notice the font that is used for "Cardinals" on the jersey, its basically the same as the font used for our beloved team. Its obvious the same graphic designer/agency has worked with numerous teams. The Falcons, Texans, Cardinals, and Seahawks are all basically using the same font and text layout, and they all have similar, more modern uniforms. Not sure why someone thought using the same font for more than one team was a good idea. <_<

Edited by blackredfellow

Let's see. The Falcons have had that uniform design since 2003. The Cardinals didn't get them to 2006 or 2007. So yeah they copied the Falcons.

I heard one time that there is a rule in the NFL that says after a uniform change you can't change again for at least 5 years. Well it's been 5 years so the Falcons should change back to the black jerseys as their primary jerseys. I like them so much better than the red.