What Happens Now to the North Korean Soccer Team?

Statick

I kind of wondered about this myself.

What Happens Now to the North Korean Soccer Team?

By: Dan Fletcher (25 mins ago)

REUTERS/Oleg Popov

After an embarrassing 7-0 drubbing by Portugal yesterday, will the North Korean soccer team have to face the wrath of Kim Jong Il?

Over at TIME’s World Cup blog, Hannah Beech explores whether the North Korean team will face punishment for their poor showing in the World Cup. Labor camps? Executions? Is it really that bleak?

“It’s not a completely crazy question. This is a nation where Dear Leader Kim Jong Il and his henchmen have killed people for far slighter transgressions than a rout on the football world stage. For the first time ever, the Portugal-North Korea match was broadcast live on North Korean television. Imagine the toe-curling embarrassment in Pyongyang when Portugal deposited North Korea in deep, deep kimchi.

Leading up to the World Cup, Coach Kim told the world: “Perhaps there is no other team in the world who would be fighting with the same dedication to please the leader and to bring fame to their motherland.” A displeased Dear Leader and World Cup infamy surely wasn’t what Coach Kim was imagining.

Nothing will happen to them: just more western inspired propaganda.

Those people are stars in their home clubs, and getting beat by the number 1 and 3 teams in the world wont change that. When that North Korean player was crying as their anthem played I saw a man who loved his country, and nothing bad will happen to them.

Those people are stars in their home clubs, and getting beat by the number 1 and 3 teams in the world wont change that. When that North Korean player was crying as their anthem played I saw a man who loved his country, and nothing bad will happen to them.

For someone so ignorant, you sure are naive.

Edited by The Monarch

For someone so ignorant, you sure are naive.

You are the naive one if you think the best they have to offer will have harm inflicted upon them when they get home. There are huge investments in these players in the North Korean Football league, and with their young age, will easily qualify for the 2014 cup in Brasil.

I think you should move to NK.

They will threaten to Nuke the SK team if that loss is not reviewed and changed to a win. They will also break SK's best players leg and pretend it didn't happen. Then they will threaten war if they keep getting accused of it. Then, each player on NK's team will be lined up against a wall While KJI hits golf balls at them. When he tires of that, they will be shot.

Edited by Hammafan58

9030895_0.jpg

I'd pay the plane fare but not for the funeral after the troll was executed.

But back to the OP it wouldn't surprise anyone if they were summarily executed.

By looking at statistics, I am more likely to be executed here, as a black man, than I would in the DPRK.

Instead of the state doing it, it would just be another brainwashed black person doing the deed. SMH @ Black-on-black crime <_<

Edited by Julian St.Clor

That's the thing with idiots like you. You mention "black on black crime" or fratricide when the thing you should have issue with is just crime. Race shouldn't play a part in it but you're to ignorant to realize that.

Race dosent matter to you because you arent the group most likely to have your brains blown out by some "Thing" slavemasters created.

Why am I, as a black man, more likely to be killed than you?

You are more likely to be killed because your ignorant and you pizz people off.

Slave masters created the idiots who make their own choices today, huh? We covered this before and you were proven to be wrong so your "I'm a victim" routine doesn't float here.

BTW, quit coming in to every thread throwing your bulls### race crap around. Why don't you just get the f### out of here. It should be kind of obvious that no one really cares what you think.

Yeah....im sure the average black guy shot dead by self hating black men are killed because they are ignorant and pizz people off :rolleyes:

First of all. That thing in your avatar is f###ing butt ugly! OMG!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I just threw up a little..

I was taking about your ignorant azz. If I actually knew you, I would probably wish you dead in order to better the world. He11, you annoy me on the MB. I don't even want to imagine how I would feel about you if I was cursed to actually know you.

But to the topic at hand: With most civilized people in the world, people are responsible for their own actions and are held accountable. I know that you don't see it that way and that you would rather put the blame on those who are long gone. That is a victim mentality. That makes you a loser.

I can't wait for your insightful response. -_-

Not fat enough for your american taste mate? :lol:

If you knew me you would probably agree with 9/10 of my views. On the forum we like to raise our ideas about this earth, but IRL things are much more "REAL" -_-

Race dosent matter to you because you arent the group most likely to have your brains blown out by some "Thing" slavemasters created.

Why am I, as a black man, more likely to be killed than you?

Why is a woman more likely to get breast cancer than me? WE both have breasts. Someone just has to be the more likely.