Keep an eye out for another CB

hawkeye

Last week we heard about Webster. Well today 2 CB's got released. Our old friend Glenn Sharpe and Vince Anderson,

who we worked out in 09 before the draft. He was signed as an UDFA by the Giants. We must be looking for another

CB if we thought about working out Webster.

move along people....nothing to see here!

j/k hawkeye! B) (sort of)

As NFL teams move toward their 80-man rosters for training camp, we'll have about three-hundred opportunities for threads like this one. My guess is we'll see at least a hundred.

yea.. i asked dude about Webster (the guy who reported it on scouts.com) on twitter like a week ago... He said he does not see us signing anyone... Teams normally workout guys to put them on their "just in case list" (just in case a injury happen... We know this vet is healthy & ready to play)

We are finally Deep at CB for the first time since gawd knows when.

While we do not have the tandem of Dieon Sanders and Brian Jordan,

we have some real and true potential with the current CBs.

I will tell you what we have as the preseason games begin.

Last week we heard about Webster. Well today 2 CB's got released. Our old friend Glenn Sharpe and Vince Anderson,

who we worked out in 09 before the draft. He was signed as an UDFA by the Giants. We must be looking for another

CB if we thought about working out Webster.

I don't know Anderson, but Sharpe was released off the PS by ATL last year, and now released by NO. Doesn't say too much for his level of play. I doubt he would even be a consideration.

I don't know Anderson, but Sharpe was released off the PS by ATL last year, and now released by NO. Doesn't say too much for his level of play. I doubt he would even be a consideration.

I could be wrong but I thought NO signed him off our PS.

I could be wrong but I thought NO signed him off our PS.

Yeah, I dunno. ATL transactions show him signed to the PS last Sept, but no release.

NO transactions show him signed to their PS in Jan. of this year.

So - during the offseason, are PS players fair game?

At any rate, my point was that he hasn't seemed to be a top shelf CB, so looking past him to Webster is not far fetched.

Edited by rightsaidfred