New MLB Power Rankings (June 21st)

Hatch

At least we beat the Orioles and Toronto.

Boston is 8-2 in their last 10 games (as are we) and just swept the Dodgers. Plus, they are a half game better than us at 43-28. The Yankees... I mean, is that any surprise?

I don't get how the Rays are better than us, though. They are 42-27 (one less loss than us), just lost 2/3 to us, just lost 2/3 to the 3-games below .500 Marlins, and are 3-7 in their last 10 games.

ESPNY's not hiding the bias anymore, and hasn't for decades now.

Braves are 34-14 since April 30th. Rays are 10-15 in their last 25 games. Braves beat Rays 2 out of 3 games and the game they won was with their best starter against our worst. Ok. Whatever!

Oh and I guess the NL East going 18-12 against the AL East means absolutely nothing either!

Edited by falconsfan567

Braves are 34-14 since April 30th. Rays are 10-15 in their last 25 games. Braves beat Rays 2 out of 3 games and the game they won was with their best starter against our worst. Ok. Whatever!

Oh and I guess the NL East going 18-12 against the AL East means absolutely nothing either!

No because the Phils didn't fare well so its a reflection that this division is down...

Yeah I don't buy it either.

No surprise on the ranking. If anything, Rangers deserve that spot over the Rays.

The talking, ish spewing, bandwagon "experts" refuse to talk about the Braves. All the conversation turns into is how the Phillies will get hot and how good the Mets have been. And... when are the Phillies supposed to get hot again? Been saying it for weeks, and since they haven't won a ton yet, they've blamed it on the loss of Jimmy Rollins. Yes, Rollins has caused this team to lose that much right?? What a crock. Media bias at it's best, keep pleasing that fairweather, bandwagon city I suppose. How many other teams get the excuse for losing a player for the reason why their $140 million payroll team hasn't dominated? Garbage. Don't even get me started on the Mets. Once Reyes cools off, along with Niese and Pelfrey (guy throws 90% fastballs for Christ sake), they'll be back to earth.

Tim Kurkjian has got to be one of the most worthless people in the baseball world, and I'd pay a ridiculous amount of money to fart in a jar and mail it to that mouth breathing, slobbering blubberass John Kruk if I know it was guaranteed he would smell it.

Here's a quote to leave you with:

“I truly believe ESPN only cares about promoting the Red Sox and Yankees and Mets - and nobody else,” said the closer, a former Met. “That’s why I like the MLB Network, because they promote everybody. I’m really turned off by ESPN and ‘Baseball Tonight.’ When Jake Peavy threw 8 1/3 innings on Saturday, they showed one pitch in the third inning and that was it. It’s all about the Red Sox, Yankees and Mets.” - Heath Bell, Padres pitcher

Edited by Chili Dog