Panthers WR Steve Smith breaks arm

nolafan33

Smith is a tuff SOB, I think he'll be back in time. However, training camp is crucial for Smith and Moore to develop their chemistry. Albeit, Smith can jump up and grab anything, but it's nothing like snaps in TC to get the offense in synch headed by a young QB.

THAT HE IS. STEVE'S A TOUGH GUY, TALKS TOUGH, AND BACKS IT UP ... HE PLAYS TOUGH.

So tough he got smoked by the 10 year old covering him in flag football and broke his arm. :lol:

I'll admit it's not totally fair to dog him, the 10 year old did have a significant height advantage.

Edited by paulitik

So tough he got smoked by the 10 year old covering him in flag football and broke his arm. :lol:

I'll admit it's not totally fair to dog him, the 10 year old did have a significant height advantage.

I KNOW SOME VERY TOUGH 10 YEAR OLDS. AND I WOULDN'T PLAY TOUCH-FOOTBALL WITH'EM EITHER!

He was playing with adults. The story about kids broke because he's in violation of his contract if he's playing with adults. He's now admitted to it.

Overall, not a big deal. It just means more reps for all the other receivers, which is a really good thing considering the fact that every single one of them is a question mark. Moore has been practicing with Smith for three years, played half a season's worth of games with him, and they've been working out for a while now. Their chemistry will be fine.