The Story of Rachel Corrie

womfalcs3

Israeli and Palestinian peace activists joined forces, and, together, created the International Solidarity Movement. It was comprised of people from all over the world; one of whom was Rachel Corrie, from the US.

These are Israelis resisting the terrorist actions of their government. So it's not about Israel the people, but rather Israel the government.

Anyway, Rachel was killed not too long ago, and this is a short clip about her.

Israeli and Palestinian peace activists joined forces, and, together, created the International Solidarity Movement. It was comprised of people from all over the world; one of whom was Rachel Corrie, from the US.

These are Israelis resisting the terrorist actions of their government. So it's not about Israel the people, but rather Israel the government.

Anyway, Rachel was killed not too long ago, and this is a short clip about her.

I remember that . I don't remember one word from the US Government condemning the actions of that bulldozer driver or Israel in general.One can only imagine if an Arab country had run over an American citizen with a bulldozer.

I remember that . I don't remember one word from the US Government condemning the actions of that bulldozer driver or Israel in general.One can only imagine if an Arab country had run over an American citizen with a bulldozer.

I remember this one time, a bunch of Saudis flew a couple planes into buildings, killing a few thousand Americans. The US didn't say much to Saudi Arabia either. I think we turned Iraq upside down though.

I remember this one time, a bunch of Saudis flew a couple planes into buildings, killing a few thousand Americans. The US didn't say much to Saudi Arabia either. I think we turned Iraq upside down though.

well, they tried to kill his daddy :rolleyes: remember, but that's another thread. Israel could send troops down Peachtree and I doubt the US would say anything.

Well... many people on this board constantly defend Israel. Even when Israel kills Americans (this is by no means the only incident. Read about the USS Liberty, and other stories.), some are so brainwashed, that they will defend Israel's actions.

You don't see anybody on here defending Al-Qaeda. I equate the Israeli government to Al-Qaeda. They're both terrorists, and I deplore them both.

Also, those Saudis weren't part of a government. They were part of a stateless criminal organization. Israel is a government that is supported financially and politically by the US government. Why would you defend Israel killing Americans?

If it were another country doing so, I guarantee that people wouldn't be defending them.

Iraq did nothing to the US, and it was invaded and occupied. Israel kills Americans, and people like you make excuses for it or try to change the subject.

Well... many people on this board constantly defend Israel. Even when Israel kills Americans (this is by no means the only incident. Read about the USS Liberty, and other stories.), some are so brainwashed, that they will defend Israel's actions.

You don't see anybody on here defending Al-Qaeda. I equate the Israeli government to Al-Qaeda. They're both terrorists, and I deplore them both.

Also, those Saudis weren't part of a government. They were part of a stateless criminal organization. Israel is a government that is supported financially and politically by the US government. Why would you defend Israel killing Americans?

If it were another country doing so, I guarantee that people wouldn't be defending them.

Iraq did nothing to the US, and it was invaded and occupied. Israel kills Americans, and people like you make excuses for it or try to change the subject.

I bet if Israelis constantly came to the US and had the native Americans fire rockets on neighboring cities and blew themselves in surrounding coffee shops, they would quickly suffer a few casualties...