NFL Replay ATL V. NO Dec 13 2009

Jp7833

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching this game is a sad reminder of how terrible our pass defense was last year. I really hope that the play time the young guys got will help them and I really hope the addition of Dunta will pay off which I am sure it will. We need a playmaker in our secondary and we just dont have one. DeCoud would be our closest thing to a playmaker in our secondary

Thanks for the reminder. Nice to have my Falcons on in the background while I pack up my place!!

Had forgotten that BLATANT facemask on Redman that wasn't called. :angry:

Had also forgotten that we had a reverse that actually worked! :lol:

I am so pumped up for two more shots at the Saints this year.

I think if we can stay healthy we can sweep the Saints 2-0 this season. If not I am thinking we go 1-1 at the very least.

oh wow. Jenkins dropped a wide open TD pass. imagine that. In case anybody wants to know why people ride this guy, it's whiffing on these big time plays.3and out, Saints ball

No mention of the double move he broke Sharper's ankles on to get that wide open?

No mention of the ball Redman threw? Even Aikman said that was a difficult catch to make and Redman could have thrown a better ball. Having played WR I can tell you that's the most difficult catch on the list.

You might just have an agenda here bro. Do you?

Edited by FalconFanSince1970

No mention of the double move he broke Sharper's ankles on to get that wide open?

No mention of the ball Redman threw? Even Aikman said that was a difficult catch to make and Redman could have thrown a better ball. Having played WR I can tell you that's the most difficult catch on the list.

You got me. you figured me out. I'm out to defame Jenkins! lol. Get serious, don't be a sheep. I should be asking you what your agenda is, because you seem to try and discredit anyone who has an opinion about Jenkins.

Who cares about the double move to get open when you can't catch the ball.

I played WR too, I know about catching a ball. He got two hands on it, it should have been caught. My coaches always told me that if you can get two hands on the ball, there is no excuse for not catching it, and I wasn't getting paid 5 million a year.

It's just funny with all the Jenkins banter lately that the game NFL network replays is a game in which he drops a wide open pass that landed in his two hands. Can't throw it much better than landing it in your WRs hands.

The fake reverse to Jenkins handoff to Norwood, all Jenkins did was run behind the QB, he didn't even fake like he was getting the handoff. These are the intricacies of the game that he doesn't seem to have. For 313,000 a game, you sell that fake. You don't just run behind the QB and that's the end of it.

The Falcons were playing with one hand tied behind their back (injuries)...........the Saints got EVERY fluke bounce of the ball.............the Refs were in the Saints pocket making every blatant biased call in the Saints favor............and we STILL almost beat them.

And now we're supposed to fear the Saints ??

Get serious.

The Falcons were playing with one hand tied behind their back (injuries)...........the Saints got EVERY fluke bounce of the ball.............the Refs were in the Saints pocket making every blatant biased call in the Saints favor............and we STILL almost beat them.

And now we're supposed to fear the Saints ??

Get serious.

I concur. They even got away with that BS facemask on Redman.

Those pesky Saints...They were lucky 16 times last year...

We aren't counting all the games that refs blew calls for you all too. That's another thread called "thank god they finally were given a Superbowl, now we can end this Katrina charity ride across the states BS" You should look it up, it also has a good read on how pathetic the bandwagon Stank fans are too.

Saints are lucky we didnt have Ryan or Turner that game.

and the Falcons are lucky we didn't have Greer, Porter, Ellis, Fujita, and even Remi Ayodele, Jeremy Shockey, and Jon Stinchomb all were injured during the game...wink.gif

Our two starting DT's both played less than 30 snaps.

You got me. you figured me out. I'm out to defame Jenkins! lol. Get serious, don't be a sheep. I should be asking you what your agenda is, because you seem to try and discredit anyone who has an opinion about Jenkins.Who cares about the double move to get open when you can't catch the ball.I played WR too, I know about catching a ball. He got two hands on it, it should have been caught. My coaches always told me that if you can get two hands on the ball, there is no excuse for not catching it, and I wasn't getting paid 5 million a year.It's just funny with all the Jenkins banter lately that the game NFL network replays is a game in which he drops a wide open pass that landed in his two hands. Can't throw it much better than landing it in your WRs hands.The fake reverse to Jenkins handoff to Norwood, all Jenkins did was run behind the QB, he didn't even fake like he was getting the handoff. These are the intricacies of the game that he doesn't seem to have. For 313,000 a game, you sell that fake. You don't just run behind the QB and that's the end of it.

My agenda is see the Falcons win a Lombardi. That's my only agenda.

While they're workin on that I will be here here on this board defending Falcon players, coaches and execs that get unfair criticism and blasting Falcon players, coaches and execs that deserve criticism.

Eleventh year on the board. I ain't really goin nowhere so get used to me.

By the way your agenda is clear. You don't like Jenkins. We understand. Good luck bro cause Mora, Quitrino and Smitty started him. Smitty was quoted a couple weeks ago saying he is a core player in the 2010 offensive attack. And you probably wanna cut him. :rolleyes:

Your only hope is for HD to rise up cause neither Welker, Rice, Smith, Andre or T.O. will be suiting up for the Falcons in 2010. Good luck! I hope HD can do it.

While they're workin on that I will be here here on this board defending Falcon players, coaches and execs that get unfair criticism and blasting Falcon players, coaches and execs that deserve criticism.

By the way your agenda is clear. You don't like Jenkins. We understand. Good luck bro cause Mora, Quitrino and Smitty started him. Smitty was quoted a couple weeks ago saying he is a core player in the 2010 offensive attack. And you probably wanna cut him. :rolleyes:

Your only hope is for HD to rise up cause neither Welker, Rice, Smith, Andre or T.O. will be suiting up for the Falcons in 2010. Good luck! I hope HD can do it.

defending the players the way you do Anderson ehh? I like Jenkins, but mediocrity is unacceptable.

citing Mora and Quitrino as respectable football sources. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by JKH5785

defending the players the way you do Anderson ehh? I like Jenkins, but mediocrity is unacceptable.

Like I said, you try to discredit anyone who doesn't share your opinion by making wild off the wall statements like the ones in the post. Congrats bo on once again showing your immaturity.

Edited by JKH5785

and the Falcons are lucky we didn't have Greer, Porter, Ellis, Fujita, and even Remi Ayodele, Jeremy Shockey, and Jon Stinchomb all were injured during the game...wink.gif

Our two starting DT's both played less than 30 snaps.

ummm....Shockey was playing in the game. Nice that you and all your 16 yr old buddies had a three way call about signing on the board today. Welcome!

Edited by JKH5785

We aren't counting all the games that refs blew calls for you all too. That's another thread called "thank god they finally were given a Superbowl, now we can end this Katrina charity ride across the states BS" You should look it up, it also has a good read on how pathetic the bandwagon Stank fans are too.

Heard it all before man. Saints win, it's luck, bad calls by officials, NFL is rigged.

Falcons lose, it's bad luck, bad calls by officials, NFL is rigged.... Same sad story by

the same sore losers..

Having played WR............... :lol: my *** off ok that makes you an expert then.

Here we go with the agenda talk again.

Edit: Oh and LMAO at the guy saying " yall are lucky we didn't have Remi Ayodele.......... ahahahaha yeah man with him yall would have KILLED US! I bet our O line was so relieved to hear that Remi wasn't going to be playing in the game. LOL wow

Edited by Clark Kent

Heard it all before man. Saints win, it's luck, bad calls by officials, NFL is rigged.

Falcons lose, it's bad luck, bad calls by officials, NFL is rigged.... Same sad story by

the same sore losers..

I bet it really sucks to sit there and wonder every day if your teams turn around since Katrina was all on it's on

You can act like we make this stuff, but you can clearly see the facemask on Redman that wasn't called. Everyone in the NFL knows the Aint's play a dirty game, and if they didn't, they did when your gansta thug safety threatened to make an illegal hit and bragged about not caring if they fined him for it.

CDRW = CRACK DONE the RIGHT WAY

Edited by JKH5785