So O.J. Simpson didn't do it, but who did?

#1 pick

I understand we have idiot posters who are pawns in the matrix and are too stupid to seek facts for themselves. I also understand that O.J. Simpson is a tool which speaks for little since we have posters who are tools but aren't in prison. This video was done by one of the top investigators in the land. I understand some people could watch the murder and still believe O.J. did it because their...

a. Stupid as h**l

b. Blacked out or just erased the events from their memory banks.

c. Read press clippings and watch TV and let them alter their mental state and yes, they are stupid as h**l.

I took a class in high school years ago, six Whites and five Blacks and everyone agreed O.J. was innocent which is a far cry from public perception. Let's be honest about this case. America was blinded in terms of sticking together for all people. People made a lot of money, racism became the focal point, Court-TV was born, and the lawyers got rich off of a false trial that EVERYONE in the system knew was false. But Americans are the most stupid people in the world. I hate to agree with Jules and the undercurrents with wolfalcs but we aren't smart people. Fox News, CNN, Clear Channel, Viacom, and other national media outlets which are false networks think for us and make us stupid, irrational people, who have no mental stability to think for ourselves and create a better America for everyone around us, all ages and creed to be great Americans. Instead, we are idiots who lack of morals, act like we are the sh** and there is nothing better when you can't even measure up academically to the rest of the top tier countries.

I am sure some let's keep America dumb troll will defend whatever stupid honor he feels free to protect in this thread. This is at the moment, a free country. It's your right to be a dumba** and I can't help you if that's our nature. Just remember if you read and open your mind to new ideas, do not be surprised by the treasure life can bring you. Back to O.J., as I stated this was a false trial and O.J. obviously didn't do it. But we served his purpose in America system and now this is our(America) early 1900's Atlanta. For those who do not know what I am saying or don't care, I will explain. A black district of Atlanta was burned down because there was a false accusation that some black men were raping white women throughout the city. This caused a riot from whites and a burning down of that district. You ask why blacks didn't fight back or sue. Because some of the rumor mongers were politicians, white police officers, and fireman. Fair, I don't think so, but did it stop progress of the blacks and did they lose their footing they were making in society, yes. Wake up silly, it's not too late but it could be if your not aware of your surroundings.

Who did it

After watching the video, who do you think murdered Nicole Simpson and Ronald Goldman?

Edit: Thanks regularguy. ;)

Edited by #1 pick

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take it no one watched the video or read anything I written above.

Well after you sweet talked us by saying if we didn't believe it we're stupid and "pawns of the matrix" if we don't believe your side, gosh we were just all too smitten to watch a silly old video (fans self)......

This is not complicated:

First, he either did it or was complicit in the commission of the crime.

Second, being a nation of laws, you have to PROVE someone guilty. The cops and prosecutors were so caught up in spectacle that the cops tried to produce evidence that was then proven questionable and the prosecutors wanted to believe that just bringing charges would be sufficient.

Had this trial lasted two weeks and been built on circumstantial evidence, he would have been in prison for it, without a doubt. But to have a cop climb a gate and find a bloody glove in a warrantless search, another one carry a vial of blood to the crime scene before finding a previously missed drop of blood on a gate, and preservative tainted blood on both sides of a sock (indicating it was leaked while the sock lay flat, not stained while on someone's ankle) all seemed to indicate that the prosecutor and cops' case was suspect.

If they could have produced the photo that surfaced two weeks after the trial of OJ wearing the Brunos before closing arguments, that alone would have put his *** in prison. They tried way too hard and it backfired.

Well after you sweet talked us by saying if we didn't believe it we're stupid and "pawns of the matrix" if we don't believe your side, gosh we were just all too smitten to watch a silly old video (fans self)......

I didn't expect many to watch it and your right, I didn't sweet talk you into watching this. But give it a chance even if you do not agree with me.

I watched some of it, not all of it because frankly it's a long vid and the case doesn't interest me that much anymore.

at 5:18. what is the dude talking about when he says " two days later, same night, Sunday night, except a little different day and time.." I know that statement has nothing to do with the murders, but it makes the guy sound stupid.

Anyway he puts quite a story to his reenactment of Jason killing Nicole. Talking about they got to arguing and she slapped him which enragred him. Come on dude that falls into the category of just making #### up.

But here is what I want someone to explain. Those bloody Bruno Magli footprints at the scene. OJ said he " never would own those ugly ### shoes" but then a picture was found of him wearing that EXACT style of Bruno Maglis at some Buffalo Bills game in 1993. There were only 299 pairs of those shoes sold in the US and OJ said " I might have had similar shoes.

Come on, man.

But here is what I want someone to explain. Those bloody Bruno Magli footprints at the scene. OJ said he " never would own those ugly ### shoes" but then a picture was found of him wearing that EXACT style of Bruno Maglis at some Buffalo Bills game in 1993. There were only 299 pairs of those shoes sold in the US and OJ said " I might have had similar shoes.

Come on, man.

That was my point before. They had an FBI man do some straight A serious forensics to determine what kind of shoe print was left and found out by traveling the world that on Bruno Magli made them. Then they could not trace them back to him during the trial. That was the slam dunk they missed, not all of the junk science and forensic evidece that was presented.

They tried to present a mountain of evidence when the molehill sufficed.

Vincent Bugliosi (the prosecutor who put away Charles Manson) wrote a book about how Simpson was able to get away with the murders and how the DA's totally butchered the prosecution. A very good read for the few sane people who think that OJ didn't do it.

I read that book and it was full of fallacies.