Hey..........just checking in.........

yardbird?

Guest The Masked Falcon

Can't remember...but I sense it's been a while since I dropped the "Falcons Suck" bomb on you homos.......

Let it rip you losers.........

Very telling.

Thanks for coming out on our boards. We'll try to be supportive.

What a bunch of limpsacks.......You ladies hate that hanging wad don't you? Praying for some government assistance that might rid you of those male attachments......

Here's a thought........how 'bout you girls get together somewhere up in the hills and take care of business............Why, you all come out minus your original genitalia.....feeling free.............Sick ******..........

What a bunch of limpsacks.......You ladies hate that hanging wad don't you? Praying for some government assistance that might rid you of those male attachments......

Here's a thought........how 'bout you girls get together somewhere up in the hills and take care of business............Why, you all come out minus your original genitalia.....feeling free.............Sick ******..........

You're trying too hard dude. You're not even making sense.

Put a little more thought into your troll posts, man. Take some pride in your work! :)

Very telling.

Thanks for coming out on our boards. We'll try to be supportive.

Just more evidence for your point, MaskedFalcon.... :mellow:

This is sad, you're a really bad troll. laugh.gif

Was your Pops exposed to too much agent orange or something?

Dang! Can't fool you veterans.......truth is I love Atlanta and have prayed for decades for a Lombardi for the Falcons......I'm a lifelong Braves fan as well.....

I'm heading up to Savannah later this summer......love those endless marshes heading out to Tybee Island......can't wait!!

Dude you are have got to be the weakest Troll ever.

Go to the ViQueens BB, learn how to troll, and then come back.

Until then stop wasting your time.

How have you been Rev? I bet your real excited about the season the falcons are about to have, i would be if i were you. :)

YES I AM, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUR HANDS ON DEM' SAINTS.

THEY NEED A GOOD COOLING DOWN, SHUT SOME OF DEM' BIG MOUTHS.

WATCH WHAT I TELL YOU.