A great place for New Orleans fans to connect.

paulitik

Are you tired of trolling the Falcons Message Boards, trying to find other Ain't fans to connect with?

Do you have a hard time making friends with neighbors or co-workers because of your New Orleans Saint Lifestyle?

Do you need someone to hold your hand and give you a shoulder to lean on, after desperately trying to convince people that your "Super Bowl Victory*" was valid and that you and your team are relevant and should be respected?

CLICK HERE TO CONNECT!!!

Find other Ain'ts fans like Unknown Who Dat, in your neighborhood! HERE

unknown_who_dat.jpg

Find Saints Fans JUST LIKE YOU!

Ain't to Taint Connection, connecting Who Dats since 1967.

Edited by paulitik

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you tired of trolling the Falcons Message Boards, trying to find other Ain't fans to connect with?

Do you have a hard time making friends with neighbors or co-workers because of your New Orleans Saint Lifestyle?

Do you need someone to hold your hand and give you a shoulder to lean on, after desperately trying to convince people that your "Super Bowl Victory*" was valid and that you and your team are relevant and should be respected?

CLICK HERE TO CONNECT!!!

unknown_who_dat.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

CLICK HERE TO CONNECT!!!

unknown_who_dat.jpg

Is that REALLY the Joe Horn that posts here?:lol:

Lonely night on the Bayou? Looking for a black and gold Etoufee for your Andouille? Look no further than Ain't to Taint Connection!

Meet single Ain't fans like:

Laugher, he'd love to share some men's room nachos with you, after some quality "stall time"

6anofan.jpg

Ain't to Taint Connection, putting it in the ole CreHole since 1967!

Edited by paulitik

Of course, certain matters are public record.

Such as this wedding day photo of paulitic.

This came as no surprise to NLF fans nationwide.

And might explain some of his continuing anger to other fans worldwide.

Nice try, at least you could've spelled my name right.

So I see you find it funny to poke fun at one of our nation's proud Soldiers. Ray, let me ask you this: WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA? Seriously, being an Ain'ts fan is disgusting and atrocious enough, but being Al Qaeda as well? That's inexcusable. I will be notifying my brother at DHS here in DC. This needs to be addressed.

God bless America.

Rev, I was going to spell it "tick" because he kinda reminds me of one....you know, always irritating somebody. But I showed some dignity and spelled it without the k. ;)

That's a bit ironic,

Ticks are uninvited guests, you're the ones trolling my Team's boards trying to start something , I don't hang out on your team's boards. I don't want my computer to catch e-gonnorhea. I didn't even start hanging out on Rival Central until your crew came to TATF to brag about a welfare win. I'm simply spraying the "OFF" for our little "tick" problem.

Sorry paulitic, it's called Rivals. Get used to it, because when the Saints sweep your team again this year, I'm gonna still be here discussing it.

The only sweeping Sean Payton will be doing, is sweeping up the broken pieces of a broken team. Have you stopped partying long enough to even have OTA's, or plan for next season?

The Ain'ts were pitied and lucked into a Super Bowl* "Victory". Brett Favre handed you a berth after referees ignored a multitude of roughing the passer calls. Peyton Manning gave you a win to shed the embarrassment of Dad's career playing for a team with the same respect to football competency as Milli Vanilli is to musical talent.

The fantastic thing about your "win" is that it only goes down from here. Your team will never ever reach that point again. It's all disappointment, let downs, and false hopes once again. The off-season hasn't started off the way you need to repeat, and when your team shows up bloated, hungover, and out of shape, I'll be handing out the paper bags on the way out of the Superdome after the Falcons have shamed your #### team.

It's over, this decade belongs to the Falcons, and post all you want, I'm not ever gonna stop handing you your arses.

Edited by paulitik

The only sweeping Sean Payton will be doing, is sweeping up the broken pieces of a broken team. Have you stopped partying long enough to even have OTA's, or plan for next season?

The Ain'ts were pitied and lucked into a Super Bowl* "Victory". Brett Favre handed you a berth after referees ignored a multitude of roughing the passer calls. Peyton Manning gave you a win to shed the embarrassment of Dad's career playing for a team with the same respect to football competency as Milli Vanilli is to musical talent.

The fantastic thing about your "win" is that it only goes down from here. Your team will never ever reach that point again. It's all disappointment, let downs, and false hopes once again. The off-season hasn't started off the way you need to repeat, and when your team shows up bloated, hungover, and out of shape, I'll be handing out the paper bags on the way out of the Superdome after the Falcons have shamed your #### team.

It's over, this decade belongs to the Falcons, and post all you want, I'm not ever gonna stop handing you your arses.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Jealous Falcons fan...classic

Another inbred Ain't wasting his time, drunk, gloating on another team's board while his community is in shambles.

Sad.

Hey fleaandtick...better to gloat about a Super Bowl winning team than gloating about a community's disasters.

Now that's sad.