Nevada Teabagger Campaign Calls Reporter An "Idiot" & "A-Hole"

Did you even read the article? Are y'all so scared of the upcoming elections that you've resorted to making **** up?

"I reviewed the video," he said. "I do not recognize the person in the video that the reporter was talking to. It was not an employee of the campaign."

Did you even read the article? Are y'all so scared of the upcoming elections that you've resorted to making **** up?

"I reviewed the video," he said. "I do not recognize the person in the video that the reporter was talking to. It was not an employee of the campaign."

Really so they are saying that person they talked too is NOT Angle???

Even though the reporter stated "your website" and the chick answered?

Really?

Ummm, you mean THIS lady, Sharron Angle, whom the reporter was talking to? WTF? He doesn't recognize her? wow.

sharon(2)(1).jpg

Really so they are saying that person they talked too is NOT Angle???

Even though the reporter stated "your website" and the chick answered?

Really?

Really. If you're going to comment, spent 2 minutes and read the article.

Baca [reporter] heard someone from the campaign call him an idiot and an a-hole. Turns out, the person was not from the campaign.

Here's the quote...

Baca, who then repeatedly tried to ask Angle an additional question as she exited the restaurant, later said the Angle campaign aide called him "an idiot and another term that can't be repeated."

Edited by 2tearsinabucket

Really. If you're going to comment, spent 2 minutes and read the article.

Baca [reporter] heard someone from the campaign call him an idiot and an a-hole. Turns out, the person was not from the campaign.

Here's the quote...

Baca, who then repeatedly tried to ask Angle an additional question as she exited the restaurant, later said the Angle campaign aide called him "an idiot and another term that can't be repeated."

Umm well that's NOT WHAT the person from campaign said. he said and I quote...

"I do not recognize the person in the video that the reporter was talking to. It was not an employee of the campaign." end quote....

And since the reporter was only talking to ONE PERSON...........

yea maybe YOU are the one who should take a couple minutes to read AND watch.

Whether or not the "idiot" comment came from someone in the Angle campaign, her responses to the reporter's questions was horrible and shows that she realizes she tacked way too far right to appease the tea party idiots in the primary.

I wonder what the tea party supporters think of her running away from their stupidity right now.

Umm well that's NOT WHAT the person from campaign said. he said and I quote...

"I do not recognize the person in the video that the reporter was talking to. It was not an employee of the campaign." end quote....

And since the reporter was only talking to ONE PERSON...........

yea maybe YOU are the one who should take a couple minutes to read AND watch.

Considering it was Baca himself that said it was a campaigner that called him names, I'd say your argument holds about as much water as a wet paper sack. He obviously talked to someone else if he acknowledges that the name-calling came from someone else. And naturally, the video shown doesn't show what actually happened.

It's fine if you're biased. Just be honest.

Whether or not the "idiot" comment came from someone in the Angle campaign, her responses to the reporter's questions was horrible and shows that she realizes she tacked way too far right to appease the tea party idiots in the primary.

I wonder what the tea party supporters think of her running away from their stupidity right now.

Her responses were bad. The reporters questions were worse. He was asking closed ended leading questions.

"Why do you want to end social security?" At the very onslaught, you have someone on the defensive, and then he continually interrupts her before she can answer. Sorry, as a journalist goes, that's one with an agenda.

In a heavily edited tape released by the reporter. We don't know how many people he actually talked to.

Welll it was HER campaign person who said

"I do not recognize the person in the video that the reporter was talking to. It was not an employee of the campaign."

notice PERSON..... not PEOPLE, PERSONS, PEEPS, HOMIES..any of that.. He said one "PERSON"

If he view that "heavily edited" video of that ONE person.......and says again ""I do not recognize the person in the video that the reporter was talking to. It was not an employee of the campaign." "

.............. if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck......

Edited by falconsd56

Welll it was HER campaign person who said

"I do not recognize the person in the video that the reporter was talking to. It was not an employee of the campaign."

notice PERSON..... not PEOPLE, PERSONS, PEEPS, HOMIES..any of that.. He said one "PERSON"

If he view that "heavily edited" video of that ONE person.......and says again ""I do not recognize the person in the video that the reporter was talking to. It was not an employee of the campaign." "

.............. if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck......

So you're suggesting that the campaign spokesman doesn't recognize his own candidate? That's your argument? Ok. I think we're done here.

So you're suggesting that the campaign spokesman doesn't recognize his own candidate? That's your argument? Ok. I think we're done here.

YOU were the one who pointed that out.

Now if the campaign person would have said " we did not hear anyone call him an idiot, if someone did they are not part of campaign"

That would be one thing............ but that's NOT what he said he said

"I do not recognize the person in the video that the reporter was talking to. It was not an employee of the campaign"

since in that video ONE person was being talked to.......... you talk about people wanting to make stuff up.........

like I said if it walks like a duck.... talks like a duck............. its a lieing polictican who will sell their granny's soul for power ;)

YOU were the one who pointed that out.

Now if the campaign person would have said " we did not hear anyone call him an idiot, if someone did they are not part of campaign"

That would be one thing............ but that's NOT what he said he said

"I do not recognize the person in the video that the reporter was talking to. It was not an employee of the campaign"

since in that video ONE person was being talked to.......... you talk about people wanting to make stuff up.........

like I said if it walks like a duck.... talks like a duck............. its a lieing polictican who will sell their granny's soul for power ;)

I figured anyone with half a brain would recognize that he wasn't talking about his own candidate that the reporter was talking to. We do know that the reporter claims a campaign AIDE made the comment, not the candidate herself. We don't have access to the whole video. It's pretty obvious that the campaign manager was speaking about the name calling incident, which was not part of the video aired, so he must've seen the unedited footage.

I just don't get your malfunction here. Are you really suggesting that a senate campaign manager would pretend to not recognize his own candidate?

I read the article and I still don't give a **** between her or Harry Reid. The folks in Nevada don't have much of a choice when it comes to Reid or Angle.

If the Republicans want to gain this seat, they need to get somebody to help her campaign and QUICK. Angle is an amateur and if her strategy is going to be just yelling "Harry Reid Sucks!", then she is going to lose in November.

Agreed... she is acting like the conservative version of Martha Coakley (the idiot that Scott Brown defeated in Massachusetts) with her campaign strategy.

Considering it was Baca himself that said it was a campaigner that called him names, I'd say your argument holds about as much water as a wet paper sack. He obviously talked to someone else if he acknowledges that the name-calling came from someone else. And naturally, the video shown doesn't show what actually happened.

It's fine if you're biased. Just be honest.

Theres no bias. The campaign guy said he didn't recognize the person IN THAT VIDEO and there was no one else in the vid the guy was talking to except Angle. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

I figured anyone with half a brain would recognize that he wasn't talking about his own candidate that the reporter was talking to. We do know that the reporter claims a campaign AIDE made the comment, not the candidate herself. We don't have access to the whole video. It's pretty obvious that the campaign manager was speaking about the name calling incident, which was not part of the video aired, so he must've seen the unedited footage.

I just don't get your malfunction here. Are you really suggesting that a senate campaign manager would pretend to not recognize his own candidate?

In todays politics? **** yea! :lol:

Her responses were bad. The reporters questions were worse. He was asking closed ended leading questions.

"Why do you want to end social security?" At the very onslaught, you have someone on the defensive, and then he continually interrupts her before she can answer. Sorry, as a journalist goes, that's one with an agenda.

Her website calls for an end to social security. The reporter asked why. She called it a "Harry Reid lie" despite her own website.

But the best question the reporter asked was what she meant by "Second Amendment solutions". That's a perfectly legitimate question and she literally ran away. Agenda or not, those are legitimate questions to ask of someone who has called for ending Social Security, Medicare, and implied that citizens should engage in an armed uprising.

Her website calls for an end to social security. The reporter asked why. She called it a "Harry Reid lie" despite her own website.

But the best question the reporter asked was what she meant by "Second Amendment solutions". That's a perfectly legitimate question and she literally ran away. Agenda or not, those are legitimate questions to ask of someone who has called for ending Social Security, Medicare, and implied that citizens should engage in an armed uprising.

Who gives a F?

At least the Republicans came up with the Tea Party movement...and the Dems. just whine and cry on message boards..lol :lol::lol:

I read the article and I still don't give a **** between her or Harry Reid. The folks in Nevada don't have much of a choice when it comes to Reid or Angle.

If the Republicans want to gain this seat, they need to get somebody to help her campaign and QUICK. Angle is an amateur and if her strategy is going to be just yelling "Harry Reid Sucks!", then she is going to lose in November.

See, if the Republicans just had someone to yell "Reid sucks" then they'd probably win. The problem is that this idiot is running around spouting crap that borders on sedition and at the very least shows her to be the idiot tea party fringe lunatic that she is. The Republicans went from a referendum on Reid to a choice between someone who sucks (Reid) and someone who REALLY sucks (Angle).

Who gives a F?

At least the Republicans came up with the Tea Party movement...and the Dems. just whine and cry on message boards..lol :lol::lol:

Let's see how the Tea Party serves the GOPers this November. Republicans had a shot at winning the House. Now that's virtually gone. They had a shot at picking up -8 seats in the Senate. I'd be surprised if they get more than six now because of the Tea Party idiots they nominated.

Keep nominating the fringe idiots!

Let's see how the Tea Party serves the GOPers this November. Republicans had a shot at winning the House. Now that's virtually gone. They had a shot at picking up -8 seats in the Senate. I'd be surprised if they get more than six now because of the Tea Party idiots they nominated.

Keep nominating the fringe idiots!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa