Medal of Honor Beta

I pre-ordered MOH for the ps3, so I got a beta key, If I don't like the game I will cancel my pre-order but If I like it, I will keep the pre-order. Beta don't start until the 21st of June btw.

Let me know how the game is man, I might be picking it up I saw the trailer and it looked sick.

Judging just from the gameplay teaser videos, MOH looks better than COD: Black Ops...

It's gonna be interesting to see which game has better online multiplayer. I'm expecting good things from Black Ops since Treyarch had a fine product with World at War and will surely improve upon it. Hopefully they will go the dedicated server route, cuz the peer connection system used for MW2 has caused a ton of aggravation with inconsistent games, crazy lag issues at times, and rampant glitching.

Judging just from the gameplay teaser videos, MOH looks better than COD: Black Ops...

It's gonna be interesting to see which game has better online multiplayer. I'm expecting good things from Black Ops since Treyarch had a fine product with World at War and will surely improve upon it. Hopefully they will go the dedicated server route, cuz the peer connection system used for MW2 has caused a ton of aggravation with inconsistent games, crazy lag issues at times, and rampant glitching.

Here is a video of Treyarch employee wearing a "dedicated server" shirt, so seems pretty certain they are going the dedicated server route :)

Here is a video of Treyarch employee wearing a "dedicated server" shirt, so seems pretty certain they are going the dedicated server route :)

Niiiiiice. Now I'm really excited for this game. :)

The peer system multiplayer and all the issues that go along with it are seriously my biggest gripe about MW2. It doesn't stop me from playing but it's like... dang, the experience could be so much better if they had dedicated servers.

There is some things I didn't like about MOH, 1. Still no proning, 2. Not really any recoil on weapons.

The game is basically Bad Company 2 but with a new name, the controls seems to be the same also.

You already have had some hands-on with the new MOH game?

You already have had some hands-on with the new MOH game?

Yes I have because I'm in the beta..

I do wish the beta would stop freezing up my ps3 though, everytime I level up it freezes apparently.

Edited by Hatchetinator

So does it do anything better then BC2? How is it compared to MW2 in your opinion?

Its compared to MW2 mostly because of the short maps online, however there is a different game mode that requires a tank and objectives. (Only the US have the tank, at least thats what I know so far) the map is far bigger like BC2. On the beta it's called "Mission".

I couldn't really say if it does anything better then BC2, in MOH you can't just blow up anything like you can on BC2. All MOH is, is BC2 but COD stylish. You do get a radar and a Motar attack, haven't really got anything else yet, there's probably more but this is only the beta though. If you like Bad Company 2, you should love this game, the controls are basically the same.

The game is pretty fun, even with its problems.

Edited by Hatchetinator