Lucy Pinder vs Stacey Dash

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Lucy Pinder
    • Stacey Dash

When 44 years old you reach, look that good you will not.

But I'll probably earn a few votes for my charming personality. :angry:

Stacey+Dash2.jpg

She's far from horrendous, but we are voting for the ultimate babe... I'm just not too crazy about this pointy nose... And I still don't get how she can be far superior to Lucy.

But I'll probably earn a few votes for my charming personality. :angry:

Stacey+Dash2.jpg

She's far from horrendous, but we are voting for the ultimate babe... I'm just not too crazy about this pointy nose... And I still don't get how she can be far superior to Lucy.

Maybe you missed part of the comment. "I like Pinder but Stacey Dash is far superior to me." Would you like to argue that Stacey Dash is not far superior to me? I don't think you can win. There is only one person that you have to convince and unless you know something about me that I don't, I'm not budging from my original position.

Maybe you missed part of the comment. "I like Pinder but Stacey Dash is far superior to me." Would you like to argue that Stacey Dash is not far superior to me? I don't think you can win. There is only one person that you have to convince and unless you know something about me that I don't, I'm not budging from my original position.

Far from my intention to deny you the legitimate right to enjoy your hormonal outburst. I was only hoping you had words to describe the elements responsible for its genesis...

Would vote, but too much sand gets kicked in the gashes around here to make a choice opposite of theirs. Much like every political thread in ABF, they are always right, you are always wrong. The effort some put into it is worth a laugh though. Gotta love that bad A nonchalant internet message board poster.

Edited by Chili Dog