Hey Bucman.......What was that again about Rays sweeping Braves?

g-dawg

Bucman,

I realize you are always right and never wrong. I read where you informed all of us neophytes that the Rays were superior and would be sweeping the Braves out of the A-T-L. Well you can imagine my suprise when I read that the Bravos took two out of three and beatdown the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. I was so shocked and sure the AJC must have been wrong that I went to CNNSI, ESPN, Sporting News, CBSSportsline, etc, etc. - they all were reporting the same thing "Braves throttle Rays".......

Surely this cannot be? This is a conspiracy of grand proportions!!! Rivals JFK conspiray and the grassy knoll.

Only other alternative would be that Bucman was dead wrong - nah, that can't be!!!! Grassy Knoll it is

Bucman,

I realize you are always right and never wrong. I read where you informed all of us neophytes that the Rays were superior and would be sweeping the Braves out of the A-T-L. Well you can imagine my suprise when I read that the Bravos took two out of three and beatdown the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. I was so shocked and sure the AJC must have been wrong that I went to CNNSI, ESPN, Sporting News, CBSSportsline, etc, etc. - they all were reporting the same thing "Braves throttle Rays".......

Surely this cannot be? This is a conspiracy of grand proportions!!! Rivals JFK conspiray and the grassy knoll.

Only other alternative would be that Bucman was dead wrong - nah, that can't be!!!! Grassy Knoll it is

How cute, i did infact read todays papper aswell... Needless to say the story of my life was printed on the front page, you see its really about Tb beating ATL in anything. i honestly could care less about the rays, im a Football kinda guy. Anyways, nice win braves... win it all, im cool with it. just as long as the Fuken Yankees or Red soxs dont!!!! I cant stand 'em.

Guess i'll have to save that broom for dec 5th... :D

Guess i'll have to save that broom for dec 5th... :D

plan on sweeping your dirt floor at the Bucman bungalo, on Dec. 5th? Wow, you really plan ahead!!!

2010 NFL Falcon/Buc Games

Nov. 7th: Falcons 31, Bucs 17

Dec. 5th: Falcons 27, Bucs 19

Falcons will be sweeping out the Bucs on Dec. 5th - just like last year!!!!

Edited by g-dawg

To do what, brush away those defective Creamsicle uniforms your team is wearing that day? (I better take a Dramamine before I come to that game if I have to look at those things all day.)

Make sure you mark down Dec 5th on your calendar cause thats the day/start of the never ending, Broom sig having, sweep trash talking, Joshie pooh loving bucman you'll ever know. its all pent up just ready to go... :)

Jigga 2.0???

plan on sweeping your dirt floor at the Bucman bungalo, on Dec. 5th? Wow, you really plan ahead!!!

2010 NFL Falcon/Buc Games

Nov. 7th: Falcons 31, Bucs 17

Dec. 5th: Falcons 27, Bucs 19

Falcons will be sweeping out the Bucs on Dec. 5th - just like last year!!!!

[font="Arial Black"]Right! He's planning on taking detailed notes of his team's glaring shortcomings in a losing effort :wub: against the FALCONS so that he may advise the Bucs staff on how to "properly" draft in the 2011 NFL Draft! :D

To do what, brush away those defective Creamsicle uniforms your team is wearing that day? (I better take a Dramamine before I come to that game if I have to look at those things all day.)

I actually like this unis better than their new ones.