Number Five

Go ahead, let the bull**** comparisons to Jordan begin.

Kobe couldn't hold Jordan's jockstrap. He's not even the best player in the game.

So true, come back to me when Kobe has won 6 in a row like Jordan... Could have been 7 in a row if he didn't take the '94 season off to play baseball

Actually he is.

I don't know that he'll ever be Jordan...but he is one of the greatest to ever do it.

Kobe won't be Jordan, but you are correct. He is the best in the game right now. Lebron might have the stats, but Kobe just brings something extra. They call it killer instinct. I just call it desire. The dude actually takes pleasure in destroying opponents. If Lebron ever learns this he will be the greatest. But Lebron has no focus. He dances on the court. Throws up the powder. Everything is just a big production for Lebron.

I can't stand Kobe and the Lakers. Me being a Kings fan does have alot to do with it. But I have all the respect in the world for Phil Jackson. The dude can coach. Yes, he has had the benifit of coaching MJ and Kobe, but he is still one of the greatest, if no the greatest.

Kobe has a better supporting cast. He's not as good a player as Lebron.

See I don't know how much I buy that. Nobody was saying Gasol was a great player (good, but not great) until he got with the Lakers, Lamar Odom was an underachiever for much of his career (still is really), Fisher is old, and Artest is...Artest. Everyone thought the world of Moe Williams last year...thought Jamison was the guy to put them over the hump, and an old Shaq was going to be able to handle D. Howard. I'm not saying that the reason the Cavs lost in large part wasn't b/c of that supporting cast that was great for 2 years in a row in the regular season and disappeared in the playoffs, but I do think there's something to be said for Kobe not being the nice guy at times and getting the most out of his teammates while Lebron struggles with that. Kobe had the same issues at a point too. Eventually Lebron will get it...but right now Kobe > Lebron.