Fantasy Football League

jes2400

For the first time ever, I'll be participating in fantasy football. I never really got into it, but always say every year that I'm going to try it and never do. Well, this year I'll be participating in one at a local sports grill & bar. I'm new at this, so I've been reading up on it. I figured I'd also ask some of you guys for advice and tips. This board is always good for info. Being a die hard Falcon fan, my tendency is to put a lot of Falcons on my team, but I'm thinking that may or may not be such a good plan, although I'm dead set on getting Matt Ryan for my QB if I can. Got any words of wisdom for a Fantasy Football Rookie?

Edited by jes2400

All falcons isnt such a good idea :( I did that my first year and i finished in 2nd to last place lol. It was durin the vick era though and this offense has much more potential than that. Ive stuck to Matt Ryan and Roddy White. White went in the early 3rd round in my league last year so I had to trade for him :\ and unless theres other falcon fans in your league, Ryan should drop into the 7th-8th round. Just make sure you dont pick a kicker or defense in the first half of the draft and you should be good.