Helpful Hints

falken

When I was a kid I loved to read the 'Help Hints from Heloise' section. Probably because it was always right beside the funny section. (Remember 'Phantom'?)

I fish a lot and often carry sandwiches on the boat for a simple lunch. The problem with carrying sandwiches to work, school, fishing or whatever may be the case is that the sandwich always gets soggy from the mayo and/or mustard. To keep this from happening put your mayo and/or mustard between two pieces of meat and the condiments do not have a chance to sink into the bread. Works like a charm.

When it come times to respool your fishing reel use the antenna on your truck to hold the spool. It's easier than using someone else to hold the spool and you can re-apply in just a couple of minutes.

Here is one I remember from Heloise: Save an old phonebook because the pages make excellent for window and mirror cleaning. Works like newspaper but are in a more handy size.

.....anyway this is a thread to help make our lives easier. Please add on.

When I was a kid I loved to read the 'Help Hints from Heloise' section. Probably because it was always right beside the funny section. (Remember 'Phantom'?)

I fish a lot and often carry sandwiches on the boat for a simple lunch. The problem with carrying sandwiches to work, school, fishing or whatever may be the case is that the sandwich always gets soggy from the mayo and/or mustard. To keep this from happening put your mayo and/or mustard between two pieces of meat and the condiments do not have a chance to sink into the bread. Works like a charm.

When it come times to respool your fishing reel use the antenna on your truck to hold the spool. It's easier than using someone else to hold the spool and you can re-apply in just a couple of minutes.

Here is one I remember from Heloise: Save an old phonebook because the pages make excellent for window and mirror cleaning. Works like newspaper but are in a more handy size.

.....anyway this is a thread to help make our lives easier. Please add on.

I reread this post aloud while listening to this:

It matched perfectly. :D