Deer goes MMA on a Dog

Funny how the cat gets a pass and the dog gets his *** kicked. I would love to see that deer do that to a pitbull though.

It kicked my rottweiler and it was over he grabbed his neck tossed him down and the other 2 ran up and beat the crap out of that deer it ran away bloody when I called my dogs off him. They were protecting my little sister she was in the backyard playing and the deer was running at her.

It kicked my rottweiler and it was over he grabbed his neck tossed him down and the other 2 ran up and beat the crap out of that deer it ran away bloody when I called my dogs off him. They were protecting my little sister she was in the backyard playing and the deer was running at her.

Dogs are known to protect their family when danger lurks.

if that was my dog i woulda been having deer for diner, woulda got out my benelli n put about 5 slugs in it, that dog had no chance, didnt even see it coming

For sure, I would have shot that deer before it killed my dog

Deer protecting fawns have been known to take on wolves and bears. Pit bulls would be no problem. A deers hind legs are extremely powerful and can crush skulls.

A pit bull is known for their strong bite, I doubt that doe would fought off a pit bull, anything is possible though, I didn't think my old Shar-pie would nearly kill a timber wolf either lol. However I knew deer would protect its fawns, which is why the doe attacked the dog and everybody else near it. Its their nature.

I would be more worried about a buck then I would doe though.

Looks to me like it was a doe protecting a fawn. Instead of yelling NO at the doe for kicking the **** out of the dog whoever that girl was should have ran up on the doe. 99% probably the deer will run away from a larger creature running at it.

Uh yeah, because deer are so small compared to the average human woman..