I Would Have Never Thought That I'd ask this Question, But.....

Bryant is pretty darn average ....IMO pretty shaky from like 44 out ..I think we could prolly upgrade here, maybe it's just me ..I just can't help but think how this position has been a real achilles heel for us at times over the past 3 years .......I'm not hating on Bryant, he is capable, but still, if we had to line up for like a 52 yarder to tie a game with 2 seconds left, he's not exactly money .....

Bryant is pretty darn average ....IMO pretty shaky from like 44 out ..I think we could prolly upgrade here, maybe it's just me ..I just can't help but think how this position has been a real achilles heel for us at times over the past 3 years .......I'm not hating on Bryant, he is capable, but still, if we had to line up for like a 52 yarder to tie a game with 2 seconds left, he's not exactly money .....

I wonder why they (Falcons F.O.) abandonded the idea of Koenan kicking FG? :unsure:

I wonder why they (Falcons F.O.) abandonded the idea of Koenan kicking FG? :unsure:

I guess he was pretty low percentage on those he attempted, but you know since Bryant dont have a killer distance leg, maybe we do give him a shot again from 50+.....I think alot of it had to do also with the fact he was doing kickoffs, punting, and FG's, and I guess they thought they were wearing out his leg....

I guess he was pretty low percentage on those he attempted, but you know since Bryant dont have a killer distance leg, maybe we do give him a shot again from 50+.....I think alot of it had to do also with the fact he was doing kickoffs, punting, and FG's, and I guess they thought they were wearing out his leg....

I remember when Mora tried that crap. He had Koenan doing it all.... :angry:

Are you talking about the same Matt Bryant that hit a 62 yarder a couple of years ago?

edit - I think Bryant's problem is more accuracy on long kicks that actual leg strength, because after looking it up, his percentage on 50+ isn't good. His leg seems plenty strong though.

Edited by Peyton

Bryant doesnt have a killer leg? He has kicked a 62 yard game winner.

Edited by Clowsephus

matt bryant is going to pull a jason elam this year. we really need a stud at this position. how many games are decided by the foot of a kicker? im not sold on bryant like the rest of you.

yeah...elam really had me fooled. I was sure that he was rather accurate from 40 in, but he proved me wrong several times. :mellow: