67 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Olivia Munn
    • Kate Mara

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously. She looks like someones 12 year old kid sister in that.

Maybe the Emma Watson votes will give her a push.

Thats how she looks... I can post pics of her all day and she will look the same

shooter023.jpg

kate-mara.jpg

You find a nice one and I will post it I give up looking for it... Still mad she got the win against Keri Hilson AND Angel Lola.... :angry::angry::lol:

Guest Regular Guy

Munn by a frekin' mile, right Drew? That other chick is "doable" I guess, but how can you go wrong with this?

Olivia-Munn-Boobs-Jiggle.gif

olivia-munn-beach-polaroids-18.jpg

5ydmbp.jpg

I still have no clue who she is... Never seen or heard of her before this tournament...

Hot as balls, though...

She's on Attack of the Show on G4. She's also now on Daily Show and had a bit part in Iron Man 2. She's got some sitcom about to come out called perfect couples or something IIRC.

So I can help you with who she is but I have no clue who Kata Mara is. I'm guessing she was either in a chick flick from the 90's or some backup singer for a defunct female band.

She's on Attack of the Show on G4. She's also now on Daily Show and had a bit part in Iron Man 2. She's got some sitcom about to come out called perfect couples or something IIRC.

So I can help you with who she is but I have no clue who Kata Mara is. I'm guessing she was either in a chick flick from the 90's or some backup singer for a defunct female band.

nope. she was in the movie shooter....GREAT flick, btw.....and on the show entourage. she also had a small part in iron man 2 as a u.s. marshall, was in we are marshall, been on 24, was in transsiberian, and has been in a handful of episodes of csi and nip/tuck.

this is the hardest one for me so far. i think mara is a b-e-a-utiful woman and munn is just omgwtfbbq hot. i'll vote later once i make a decision......