Saints Super Bowl Rings

cjjr72984

Yeah, but Rick Gosselin has the Falcons one spot ahead of the Saints in his June power rankings. So there, suck on that Saints.

Before the 2009 season, The Saints were picked to finish last in the division by alot of media "experts" like Gosselin. And we see how that turned out....

Predictions don't mean jacks***

Edited by cjjr72984

Before the 2009 season, The Saints were picked to finish last in the division by alot of media "experts" like Gosselin. And we see how that turned out....

Predictions don't mean jacks***

You obviously missed the fact that my comment was supposed to be completely facetious. I don't know how you did, but you did. I guess because some of the Falcons fans actually got warm and fuzzy from the power rankings. Not me, I was just making a joke.

You obviously missed the fact that my comment was supposed to be completely facetious. I don't know how you did, but you did. I guess because some of the Falcons fans actually got warm and fuzzy from the power rankings. Not me, I was just making a joke.

Lol, sorry dude. I'm so used to seeing ignorance on this board that I didn't think a person who posted on here was smart enough to show sarcasm.

Yea Gosselin is an idiot. He needs to go play in traffic.

Sorry once again! ;)

Edited by cjjr72984

I'm so happy for you.

And think about it, Saints fans: in about 4-5 years you can have the opportunity to possess one or more of those rings personally, when some former players down on their luck puts 'em up on eBay.

I know this is meant to be a sick burn and everything, but if it was for a price I could afford I'd Buy it Now faster than the speed of light.

cool.gif

Smells more like jealousy to me cool.gif

I just wanted to hear his tidbit about the "fluke" season. Ya know, the one where the Saints were the first NFC team to start the season with 13 straight wins, then proceed to beating 3 Hall of Fame bound QB's to the NFL championship.